X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    I tell the truth and you just think its hell. I will pray for you little boy.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.

And when the coaches are not cheating, the players are raping women in the Jayhawk Tower Elevator or McCormick Hall. When they are not doing that they are beating up citizens at the Moon Bar. When they are not doing that, they are beating up women and destroying their cars. When they are not doing that they are beating up opposing players with chairs on the court. And then Self comes out and says SDS is one of ours, he is confirming that ku is a school that harbors thugs. You betcha. Rock chauk I am a criminal. Make the chickenhawks great again.
    going-crazy.jpg

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    tell us how you really feel

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    FKU offers
    So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.

And when the coaches are not cheating, the players are raping women in the Jayhawk Tower Elevator or McCormick Hall. When they are not doing that they are beating up citizens at the Moon Bar. When they are not doing that, they are beating up women and destroying their cars. When they are not doing that they are beating up opposing players with chairs on the court. And then Self comes out and says SDS is one of ours, he is confirming that ku is a school that harbors thugs. You betcha. Rock chauk I am a criminal. Make the chickenhawks great again.

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    He’s finally good enough for them, since Rivals says so.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    FKU offers

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Wade and Brown were really good players. I wish that we had gotten them (and we tried)
    agree. More often than not, it’s the coach that brings out the best in the player. KState doesn’t have a reputation of doing that.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Ok if thats what you meant. Still I am glad we did not get Wade or Brown. Wade is way overrated and always hurt. BB can't shoot and a poor leader. Go shocks.
    We may have to agree to disagree on this one, but we're all good man...

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Ok if thats what you meant. Still I am glad we did not get Wade or Brown. Wade is way overrated and always hurt. BB can't shoot and a poor leader. Go shocks.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Wade and Brown were really good players. I wish that we had gotten them (and we tried)
    We sure did, but ole "Squeaks" got 'em…

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

LMAO.. The players you listed in my opinion are not very good. Heard all this crap about Dean Wade being the next Larry Bird from Kstate fans. What a joke. Yeah he is the next Larry Bird. Right that's why he is playing in the minor league. Barry Brown was supposedly better than Landry Shamet. Really? What league is he playing in? Not impressed with McGruder either. I think Wesley Iwundu was a Frank Martin recruit. But even if he wasn't sometimes a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut. Weber is a terrible coach.

And your question about if I am a KU fan is just ridiculous. So now if I express an opinion about Weber and his shitty program at K-State that make me a KU fan. Pull your head out . I can't stand the chicken hawks or the kitty cats. Maybe a better question is whether you are a K-State fan? You seem to be sucking up to Weber.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not sure who, but someone has "developed" some decent talent in Manhattan. Are you a KU fan? Your comments come across a little 'Phoggy'.

Wesley Iwundu, Rodney McGruder, Barry Brown and Dean Wade say hello!
    LMAO.. The players you listed in my opinion are not very good. Heard all this crap about Dean Wade being the next Larry Bird from Kstate fans. What a joke. Yeah he is the next Larry Bird. Right that's why he is playing in the minor league. Barry Brown was supposedly better than Landry Shamet. Really? What league is he playing in? Not impressed with McGruder either. I think Wesley Iwundu was a Frank Martin recruit. But even if he wasn't sometimes a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut. Weber is a terrible coach.

And your question about if I am a KU fan is just ridiculous. So now if I express an opinion about Weber and his shitty program at K-State that make me a KU fan. Pull your head out . I can't stand the chicken hawks or the kitty cats. Maybe a better question is whether you are a K-State fan? You seem to be sucking up to Weber.

Leave a comment:

• moshock
    replied
    Do we need to have Landry give him a call ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X