Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LOL Such a weak predictable response from a person that doesn't have the strength to tell the truth. Your arrogant statement about what my sense humor should be is a typical Mr. Charlie response. But you know that's the great thing about my maturity. I don't give a dam what your opinion is of me or how I should present the facts. I love how I presented it. You try and have a good day and spend some time telling weak people how they should conduct themselves. It will make you feel important.
    1. Has nothing to do with telling the truth. I do not disagree we most of your truths, a few I don't have enough knowledge of.

2. You have an interesting spin of mature.

3. Actually, I like most all of your posts. That's what amazes me when you go off on an occasional crude rant. As Darth Sidious would say: "The hate is strong in you".

4. Feel free to reply, but I'm out.

Comment

I loved his post

Comment

So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.

And when the coaches are not cheating, the players are raping women in the Jayhawk Tower Elevator or McCormick Hall. When they are not doing that they are beating up citizens at the Moon Bar. When they are not doing that, they are beating up women and destroying their cars. When they are not doing that they are beating up opposing players with chairs on the court. And then Self comes out and says SDS is one of ours, he is confirming that ku is a school that harbors thugs. You betcha. Rock chauk I am a criminal. Make the chickenhawks great again.
        Hear, hear...

MoralE-.jpg

Comment

Can he drive the basketball?

If so, sell the farm for him.
          The Assman

Comment

not exactly promising

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Not even discussed among the group of teams. Ouch.
              The Assman

Comment

You will note that the only teams discussed are the teams that have rivals accounts, so it may or may not mean anything.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I’d start putting the full-court press on getting this kid.

Him and Njoku would make a SOLID 2021 class
                  The Assman

Comment

Offered by OU.

Comment

So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.
                      Knowing how the NCAA operates, they'll probably ban KU from the NCAA tournament for only one year. And that one year will be 2020.

Comment

Offered by Iowa State:

Capture.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

"TheShocktocles is taking his hate for Kansas a little too far," - William Quantrill

Comment

Top boys player in KC this past season:

Capture.JPG

Comment

4* and #85 in the most recent Rivals 150 for 2021:

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...r-bates-239280

Comment

Shox not in his final 7. Guessing he is KU bound.

Comment

Working...
                                X