Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Wade and Brown were really good players. I wish that we had gotten them (and we tried)
    We sure did, but ole "Squeaks" got 'em…
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Ok if thats what you meant. Still I am glad we did not get Wade or Brown. Wade is way overrated and always hurt. BB can't shoot and a poor leader. Go shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Ok if thats what you meant. Still I am glad we did not get Wade or Brown. Wade is way overrated and always hurt. BB can't shoot and a poor leader. Go shocks.
        We may have to agree to disagree on this one, but we're all good man...

Comment

Wade and Brown were really good players. I wish that we had gotten them (and we tried)
          agree. More often than not, it’s the coach that brings out the best in the player. KState doesn’t have a reputation of doing that.

Comment

FKU offers

Comment

He’s finally good enough for them, since Rivals says so.
              The Assman

Comment

FKU offers
                So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.

And when the coaches are not cheating, the players are raping women in the Jayhawk Tower Elevator or McCormick Hall. When they are not doing that they are beating up citizens at the Moon Bar. When they are not doing that, they are beating up women and destroying their cars. When they are not doing that they are beating up opposing players with chairs on the court. And then Self comes out and says SDS is one of ours, he is confirming that ku is a school that harbors thugs. You betcha. Rock chauk I am a criminal. Make the chickenhawks great again.

Comment

tell us how you really feel

Comment

Yipes Stripes Beechnut Gum!

Comment

So. BFD I am not sure why any player would want to go to the chickenhawks. They are going to be on probation for a long time and banned from the NCAA tournament. Self is a cheating, lying, piece of sht. Townsend is a known cheating lying piece of trash. Everywhere he has been the schools have been on probation. Somebody should ask the fans of California and Michigan. Howard the other coach has been arrested for drug crimes. He is a positive example for students !!!!!!!!!The athletic department has a reputation of employees committing crimes and going to jail. What a shtty school and a trash fan base.

And when the coaches are not cheating, the players are raping women in the Jayhawk Tower Elevator or McCormick Hall. When they are not doing that they are beating up citizens at the Moon Bar. When they are not doing that, they are beating up women and destroying their cars. When they are not doing that they are beating up opposing players with chairs on the court. And then Self comes out and says SDS is one of ours, he is confirming that ku is a school that harbors thugs. You betcha. Rock chauk I am a criminal. Make the chickenhawks great again.
                      going-crazy.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        I tell the truth and you just think its hell. I will pray for you little boy.

Comment

"TheShocktocles is taking his hate for Kansas a little too far," - William Quantrill
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

"TheShocktocles is taking his hate for Kansas a little too far," - William Quantrill
                            LOL I don't think so. And its not hate. Its the truth. Tell me what I said about the chickenhawks that is not true. When you live in the NE part of Kansas you find that telling the truth about them usually puts you in a good position. Why? Because after they hear and read the truth from you they leave you alone because they know that if they get in a discussion with you that you will raise the true facts. I know we live in a time in this country where the truth and facts don't matter, but it is not my fault that Self and Townsend got caught cheating on the telephone with a taping by the FBI.

I am ok with T. Bates going to any school he chooses. That is his choice. But if he selects the chickenhawks he should go in with his eyes open to the facts. Go Shocks.

Comment

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

It's not the subject or the facts, it's the presentation. It comes off immature.

For non-believers, it comes off as petty hate and untruths.

PS: Might also try having a better sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

It's not the subject or the facts, it's the presentation. It comes off immature.

For non-believers, it comes off as petty hate and untruths.

PS: Might also try having a better sense of humor.
                                LOL Such a weak predictable response from a person that doesn't have the strength to tell the truth. Your arrogant statement about what my sense humor should be is a typical Mr. Charlie response. But you know that's the great thing about my maturity. I don't give a dam what your opinion is of me or how I should present the facts. I love how I presented it. You try and have a good day and spend some time telling weak people how they should conduct themselves. It will make you feel important.

Comment

Working...
                                X