Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamar Bates 6'4 G 2021 to Indiana

WSU extended an offer to 6'4 guard Tamar Bates from Kansas City, Kansas last night. Tamar helped KC Piper to the 4A state title last season. Leads KC Run GMC U16 team with 13 points per game. Only other D1 offers at this point are Missouri State and Abilene Christian.

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble seeing imbedded tweets in Chrome?

Comment

• pinstripers
        pinstripers commented
        Editing a comment
        I dunno what that means

Tamar jumped from #127 to #95 in today's new release of the Rivals150.

Comment

Brad Korn is an assistant at K-State? Never knew.

Comment

Piper Junior Guard Tamar Bates is the latest Hy-Vee Athlete of the Week.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Brad Korn is an assistant at K-State? Never knew.
            Yeah he has been there for a while. Not impressed with him or Weber. Not sure why any player would consider Kstate. If he went there he would not be developed and he would play in an empty arena.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeah he has been there for a while. Not impressed with him or Weber. Not sure why any player would consider Kstate. If he went there he would not be developed and he would play in an empty arena.
              Not sure who, but someone has "developed" some decent talent in Manhattan. Are you a KU fan? Your comments come across a little 'Phoggy'.

Wesley Iwundu, Rodney McGruder, Barry Brown and Dean Wade say hello!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Here's hoping Tamar takes a look at the last 6'4" SG that came to WSU from KC.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Here's hoping Tamar takes a look at the last 6'4" SG that came to WSU from KC.
                  Thought the same thing. Tamar reminds me a little of Johnny Dawkins... Dawkins was 6'2". Tamar appears to check all the 'Gregg Marshall' boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Thought the same thing. Tamar reminds me a little of Johnny Dawkins... Dawkins was 6'2". Tamar appears to check all the 'Gregg Marshall' boxes.
                    He does! I love that it seems every player we offer has been screened carefully to be GM's type of player. This is in contrast to a few years ago when some different assistants seemed to have our recruiting a little off the tracks.

Comment

Do we need to have Landry give him a call ???

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Not sure who, but someone has "developed" some decent talent in Manhattan. Are you a KU fan? Your comments come across a little 'Phoggy'.

Wesley Iwundu, Rodney McGruder, Barry Brown and Dean Wade say hello!
                        LMAO.. The players you listed in my opinion are not very good. Heard all this crap about Dean Wade being the next Larry Bird from Kstate fans. What a joke. Yeah he is the next Larry Bird. Right that's why he is playing in the minor league. Barry Brown was supposedly better than Landry Shamet. Really? What league is he playing in? Not impressed with McGruder either. I think Wesley Iwundu was a Frank Martin recruit. But even if he wasn't sometimes a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut. Weber is a terrible coach.

And your question about if I am a KU fan is just ridiculous. So now if I express an opinion about Weber and his shitty program at K-State that make me a KU fan. Pull your head out . I can't stand the chicken hawks or the kitty cats. Maybe a better question is whether you are a K-State fan? You seem to be sucking up to Weber.

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO.. The players you listed in my opinion are not very good. Heard all this crap about Dean Wade being the next Larry Bird from Kstate fans. What a joke. Yeah he is the next Larry Bird. Right that's why he is playing in the minor league. Barry Brown was supposedly better than Landry Shamet. Really? What league is he playing in? Not impressed with McGruder either. I think Wesley Iwundu was a Frank Martin recruit. But even if he wasn't sometimes a blind squirrel gets lucky and finds a nut. Weber is a terrible coach.

And your question about if I am a KU fan is just ridiculous. So now if I express an opinion about Weber and his shitty program at K-State that make me a KU fan. Pull your head out . I can't stand the chicken hawks or the kitty cats. Maybe a better question is whether you are a K-State fan? You seem to be sucking up to Weber.

Comment

Wade and Brown were really good players. I wish that we had gotten them (and we tried)

Comment

Working...
                            X