Gradey Dick 6'5 G/F 2022 Collegiate to Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I don't know, from where I sit, I think I['m starting to like Isaac Brown more and more. The team is really playing well, from all signs I'm looking at. The sample size is small, but I do not see the team going through the same funk that they did about this time the last couple of years.

We go to Tulsa and beat them by a few. Houston lost there last night.

We go to Tampa and beat USF in overtime. They play Memphis (at Memphis) to the wire in a tough one point loss last night. If we play as well in Memphis as we did in Tampa, I'd take our chances of sweeping Memphis this year.

I'd focus more on team results and less on what recruit we did or did not get. If we take care of business and have a great year, recruiting will take care of itself. So far, what I am seeing is that the team results have potential to be great.
    I’m with you. Things get tougher once our newer players and IB’s style gets scouted. That is when the lightning round begins.

Comment

• First of all Grady Dick was never coming here. When it was first announced we had offered a scholarship several pointed out the family legacy of being kwho fans. This was when FHCGM was at the helm and those that howl that we lost him due to GM resigning really need to take a reality check on that. If I were a betting man I would bet he winds up at the northern kansas school.The Sterling Chapman loss was absolutely due to the coaching change and not the fact that IB was appointed as the interim coach. Things always get more difficult when the scout is out on a team. I like the term "lightening round' because I think the whole season will be like that one game after another. This year may be more difficult to scout the Shocks with the evolving play of all of the new guys and perhaps the evolution of IHCIB as he incorporates old philosophies and adds his own as well as those on the staff. As always Go Shocks and Happy New Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        First of all Grady Dick was never coming here. When it was first announced we had offered a scholarship several pointed out the family legacy of being kwho fans. This was when FHCGM was at the helm and those that howl that we lost him due to GM resigning really need to take a reality check on that. If I were a betting man I would bet he winds up at the northern kansas school.The Sterling Chapman loss was absolutely due to the coaching change and not the fact that IB was appointed as the interim coach. Things always get more difficult when the scout is out on a team. I like the term "lightening round' because I think the whole season will be like that one game after another. This year may be more difficult to scout the Shocks with the evolving play of all of the new guys and perhaps the evolution of IHCIB as he incorporates old philosophies and adds his own as well as those on the staff. As always Go Shocks and Happy New Year.
        It was the same way with Frankamp. Frankamp and his family were all KU fans and he signed with them. Maybe Grady Dick will still end up here in the future.

Comment

• I probably should keep my mouth shut, but early on, Wichita State was totally in the picture for Mr. Dick; coach Marshall was putting the ‘hard sell’ on Grady and he was seriously interested in being the next home town hero. Trust WstateU. I’m not as dumb and disconnected as I appear.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            I probably should keep my mouth shut, but early on, Wichita State was totally in the picture for Mr. Dick; coach Marshall was putting the ‘hard sell’ on Grady and he was seriously interested in being the next home town hero. Trust WstateU. I’m not as dumb and disconnected as I appear.
            I would never accuse you of being disconnected.

Comment

• Nor would I.

Comment

• Forgive my for "liking" pogo 's post WstateU .

Comment

• He was always going to end up in Lawrence
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• going to KU, no surprise

Comment

• Eight pages wasted on someone we all knew was going to end up where he wound up.

Comment

• In the No Sh!t Sherlock category:

Comment

• Pathetic. These kids need to grow a pair and carry the banner of their home town. Makes you appreciate AC and the many others.

Comment

• We’ll catch him on the flippity when he transfers in a couple years.

Only joking. I’m sure he’s better than Frankamp and Perry Ellis who I heard almost transferred as well, no idea how true that is so take it with a dumpster of salt.

Comment

Working...
                            X