No announcement yet.

Gradey Dick 6'5 G/F 2022 Collegiate to Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Revere, of Paul Revere and the Raiders.......his given name was Paul Revere Dick.

Comment

• My maternal grandmother was a Dick that married a Dyck. Double ****ed as it were. Lotta Dicks in my family tree.
      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Noah Dyck and Anita Dyck?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Paul Revere, of Paul Revere and the Raiders.......his given name was Paul Revere Dick.
          Lorena Bobbit Not Revere Dick

Comment

• Back on topic. Interview with Stockrisers:

https://stockrisers.com/2020/05/19/t...-the-g-league/

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Lorena Bobbit Not Revere Dick
              How about Harold Dyck, who was a state representative from Hesston. :)

Damn, just saw his name was Peter. Harold Peter Dyck. In this age that would be roughly equivalent to a 'boy named Sue'.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

How about Harold Dyck, who was a state representative from Hesston. :)

Damn, just saw his name was Peter. Harold Peter Dyck. In this age that would be roughly equivalent to a 'boy named Sue'.
                the people I knew with that spelling pronounced it "Dike". But that really isn't all that much better.

I'm reminded of a neighbor of mine who owned a liquor store and was named Dick Peel. I looked up the phone number in the phone book once. It was listed under "Peel Dick Liquor".
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

the people I knew with that spelling pronounced it "Dike". But that really isn't all that much better.

I'm reminded of a neighbor of mine who owned a liquor store and was named Dick Peel. I looked up the phone number in the phone book once. It was listed under "Peel Dick Liquor".
                  In Chanute, KS. I bought one of their t-shirts.
                  2bb580a74ded7ae6e9370e39ed983633.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

OK, so here's another one. I once knew the Chief Insurance Examiner in Kentucky, a really nice gentleman, name of John Cockburn. He pronounced it Coburn (the c and k were silent and the o was long).

Comment

• I'm still disappointed that UCONN didn't land Kofi Cockburn. Only because it would have been amazing to hear they were starting Akok with Cockburn

Comment

• Can't wait to see what Grady does at Sunrise. He needs the better competition.
                        Last edited by Aargh; June 4, 2020, 08:28 AM.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Offered by Northwestern:

Capture.JPG

Comment

• Just a couple of calls.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X