• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Except the KU visit.
    FIFY.

Comment

This kid will be a Jayhawk, just think it would be better to focus attention elsewhere like BIGS!

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
        This kid will be a Jayhawk, just think it would be better to focus attention elsewhere like BIGS!
        You need to meet with coach Marshall... STAT!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Even after they get they death penalty?!?!

Bold take Cotton! ;)
          The Assman

Comment

I would hope this isn't the case but I don't think it's wrong. Too many family ties and the kid doesn't strike me as a rebel.

Comment

And we are stacked at guard imo, get some power forwards

Comment

Great problem to have. Never thought the day will come when we can't take on more good guards. And I agreed, having only heard of great reviews, we are pretty good in the guards positions.

Comment

And we are stacked at guard imo, get some power forwards
                  We will need guards by the time this kid is ready.

The current crop of Fr guards would be seniors by Grady's 1st year in the program were he to come. DD, ES, and JB would all have graduated the previous spring assuming all play 4 years so it would be safe to assume that we want at least one guard for 22'.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Grady was at the game today with his folks, FWIW.
                    The Assman

Comment

• HCGM said he was headed to a game after his show. Collegiate is in a tournament that starts tonight.

Just sayin'
                      The Assman

Comment

• Collegiate got beat 79-62 by Parson last night. Parsons has some good ballers this year. Didn't find how Grady did.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure he hurt his ankle really early. Didn't play much and left in a boot.

Comment

• Say him and his family at the Tulsa game.

I know he is right down the street, but them hanging around the program is at least a positive sign.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Trent Markwith
                              @TMarkwith14
                              ยท
                              4h
                              2022 SG Gradey Dick has been named the 2020 Gatorade Player Of The Year in Kansas. Huge honor for the sophomore after a great season at Wichita Collegiate. His exceptional size, skill, and athleticism have made him a top prospect nationally in 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Say him and his family at the Tulsa game.

I know he is right down the street, but them hanging around the program is at least a positive sign.
                                7 transfers later, are we sure we want him being close to the program?

Comment

Working...
                                X