• Show
Clear All

Okie state offers also

Comment

Needs to consult with CF

Comment

Purdue offer

Comment

Watched Gradey play last night in 2 games. Before the game he achieved the ole ball between the legs and dunk. Very good shooter, jumper, runs like a deer, and makes some very nice passes for assists. He will be a solid Div.1 player and I hope we get him. Mark Mitchell played on his team and had me Before Hello. Heard he hoops at Bishop Miege in KC area. Downtown Shocker Brown started a thread on him recently. He appeared to be more like at least 6'6" already. He jumps sky high and finishes makes inside with authority. Hope we get one or both of these players. I'm confident our Coaching Staff knows all about both of them as they continue shaving daily as clean as a whistle.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            Watched Gradey play last night in 2 games. Before the game he achieved the ole ball between the legs and dunk. Very good shooter, jumper, runs like a deer, and makes some very nice passes for assists. He will be a solid Div.1 player and I hope we get him. Mark Mitchell played on his team and had me Before Hello. Heard he hoops at Bishop Miege in KC area. Downtown Shocker Brown started a thread on him recently. He appeared to be more like at least 6'6" already. He jumps sky high and finishes makes inside with authority. Hope we get one or both of these players. I'm confident our Coaching Staff knows all about both of them as they continue shaving daily as clean as a whistle.
            I don't show a Mark Mitchell thread on Shockernet.

Comment

One 2022 Shocker recruit posting a vid of another 2022 Shocker recruit:

Comment

Let's sign the pair!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Corey Evans‏Verified account @coreyevans_10 7h7 hours ago

More
                Iowa State is hosting two of the top 2022 guards today as Gradey Dick & Tamin Lipsey are on campus for unofficial visits, a source tells

Comment

Kids gonna wind up getting a Duke offer if he's not careful. Lol
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

We've got the Eagle with an article about a Wichita basketball player taking an unofficial visit to KU, written by a reporter for the KC Star, with a KU point of view. This is a little bizarre, but it gives a pretty good rundown on what's up with Dick.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Three siblings are KU alum.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Connor Frankamp 2.0. He's going to KU.

Comment

• Bluzrover
                          Bluzrover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And then, after ten months of frustration, transferring to Wichita State? Or, a hot high school star who just doesn't quite meet expectations at the Division I level? Both?

• Dan
                          Dan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I just think that any local kid that grows up idolizing KU is in for a rude awakening. Bill will sign this kid and will also recruit over him just like he did to Conner. This kid will be competing with one and done type guys at his position at KU.

• Bluzrover
                          Bluzrover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I honestly hate to see that. I mean, I grew up with Shocker basketball when the local talent actually decided to attend Wichita State, AC being the most memorable. It was awesome to see those guys stay home and actually do quite well for themselves. But I'm with you, I'm afraid he's going to head to Lawrence and get lost in the shuffle that is the revolving door of talent.

I would definitely have CF talk to the young man. CF sifted through the BS to find nothing and transferred. Save yourself at least a year

Comment

Not the first dick to go to ku
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Guess I don't need to read the internet anymore today, as you've already won this round.
                        Working...
                        X