No announcement yet.

Gradey Dick 6'5 G/F 2022 Collegiate to Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His mom played at Iowa State. She's 6'5" btw.

Comment

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knows, someday his children might say, "my dad played at Wichita State and led them to back-to-back-to-back natties… they called him the "Dick of Duh-Dah."

Fwiw, his older siblings attended Kansas, he has been linked to being a Jayhawk fan. Will be a tough get imo, better off goin after Ty Berry or Jackie Johnson

Comment

Getting a Collegiate kid committing to WSU is about as likely as the Democrats agreeing with Donald Trump.

Comment

• WstateU
        WstateU commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m reminded of a famous Ronald Reagan quote, “There you go again.” Smh...

Maurice Evans

Comment

Originally posted by mumdaddy316 View Post
        Fwiw, his older siblings attended Kansas, he has been linked to being a Jayhawk fan. Will be a tough get imo, better off goin after Ty Berry or Jackie Johnson
        All those kids are in different classes, right?

Comment

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          Maths, Science, English...; sure they all take different classes.

Blewjays offer

Comment

Gradey had a big weekend at UAA finals.

Comment

Looks like a great prospect. Hoping he is one of those kids who likes the idea of staying close to home!

Comment

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, he's got numerous KU connections, however a 'little birdie' told me not to rule out little old WSU... him and his family are intrigued about playing in his hometown and he really likes coach Marshall. Probably a long shot, but you never know. He looks like a coach Marshall type of player to me and not so much a Bill Self player. Trust old WstateU, he's traveled a lot of miles.

https://media.giphy.com/media/25EAre...blJe/giphy.gif

He has been quoted as being a lifelong KU fan and ties to Creighton too. With the recent NCAA attention on these two schools, I would guess that one or both schools would be coming off of probation about the time he is ready to sign. Both are going to take a hit with the investigations, its just a question of how hard of a hit. I wonder if that will factor into his decision.

Comment

Precocious.

Tough to land a McDonalds high school AA vs. the likes of--- (name any blue-blood).

But don't count out GGG... He ain't "satisfied."

Comment

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s a fact Jack!

Reminds me of Perry Ellis at this point in his development. I remember watching videos of Perry as a Freshman. Skilled and smart.

Comment

Even the most avid Shocker still has trouble accepting that the grass isn't as green as it is in other major blue blood programs. Being a home town hero is about as good as it gets and our perception locally has greatly improved. At one time Grant Sherfield was in a very similar position and ranked nationally. The ties for this young man may be too much to overcome to not go to another program, but Marshall is very good at getting very good players when given a fair shot. Atleast we have the best geographic area if he wants to play for the local team.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                  ShockingButTrue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Plus, over the next 2 years having a high degree of "SUCCESS" will make WSU more appealing also.

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Reminds me of Perry Ellis at this point in his development. I remember watching videos of Perry as a Freshman. Skilled and smart.
                except this kid can shoot from 30 feet...…….

Comment

• Cdizzle
                  Cdizzle commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can also shoot from 30 feet.

You Collegiate people better get to work. Surely, we have some Spartans that are Shocker alumni, don't we? :)

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  Pin, get ready to post... K-State to offer in 3, 2, 1...
                  Bump!

It was written, it has been done.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X