• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grady Dick

Comment

• WSUwatcher
      WSUwatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, pin -- that's a more plausible spelling, especially for a guy at Collegiate.

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope WSU has more than "heard of him", but it didn't read like it.

Looks like he has a lot of potential. He may even grow some more.

Comment

I'm never surprised by the lack of direct knowledge of Gregg Marshall's prime targets in the recruiting wars, especially early on. With the possible exception of DeAntoni, who committed early as a junior if I recall, it's been rare that we know for sure that Wichita State is hot on any one player. But one other thing that is very clear with the young athletes he targets, it's not just the talent, but it's the character of the young man. It's easy for all of us to sit here and drool over the athletic prowess of a local athlete (or anyone nation-wide for that matter), and I'm pretty sure that 3G has awareness of all of the local talent, certainly Gradey as the picture of his un-official attests, but he has a real knack for finding those youngsters who see basketball as a team sport and not just a place for individual accolades. Does Gradey fit that mold? I have no idea.

Comment

Gradey tweeted that WSU has offered.
        78-65

Comment

Article on Gradey's offer from WSU: https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article231625858.html

Comment

His first Div. 1 offer. Maybe some Shockernetters should refrain from jumping to conclusions regarding WSU interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            His first Div. 1 offer. Maybe some Shockernetters should refrain from jumping to conclusions regarding WSU interest.
            Wonder how many kids Marshall has offered before the entered their sophomore year in high school?

Comment

• shocks02
              shocks02 commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe one or two a year? Gradey has the look of possible Top 50 recruit.

Andrew Slater@Andrew__Slater 8h8 hours ago
            • Copy link to Tweet
            • Embed Tweet

Nebraska has now offered 6’5” Gradey Dick’22 @gradey_dick22 of @KCRunGMC & @WCSKS #GBR #Nebrasketball

Comment

I guess 3G started something.

Comment

also Iowa State

Comment

Sounds like this kid may be KU's to lose. I just heard that all three of his siblings have graduated from or are currently attending Kansas.
                  The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• WstateU
                    WstateU commented
                    Editing a comment
                    He comes from a large clan of Dick’s... some good people. I’ll take the high road and not comment on the Dick’s. :)

Originally posted by Dark Lord View Post
                  Sounds like this kid may be KU's to lose. I just heard that all three of his siblings have graduated from or are currently attending Kansas.
                  2022 huh? So he will be a freshman just about the same time KU comes off probation and back to full strength with scholarships?

Comment

Pin, get ready to post... K-State to offer in 3, 2, 1...
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Oklahoma offers

Comment

Working...
                      X