Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      He'll likely go north and a little east as most anticipate, but I love that Marshall is staying in the game. You never know; the kid may want to play in front of family (and Gradey has a big family) and friends... stay tuned.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• WSU is in the mix, for certain.
        The Assman

Comment

• The entire community of Sharon, Ks, wouldn't take up that much space.

Comment

• Transferring to Sunrise.

Comment

• I guess if we think college basketball is forever changed by the recent NBA and NCAA changes, it's not a stretch to say that high school basketball is fast approaching the rate of change as well.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Well that settles it for me. Gradey Dick is the next Michael Jordan. Just like Dean Wade was the next Larry Bird. Awesome!

Comment

• I hope he is as good as Michael Jordan and that he plays like it for the Shockers! Obviously, a great talent going into his Junior year of high school competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by homegrownshocker View Post
                      I hope he is as good as Michael Jordan and that he plays like it for the Shockers! Obviously, a great talent going into his Junior year of high school competition.
                      Trying to be realistic...I think he takes a offer from KU.. If on the table. Hope he picks Wichita State...

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post

Trying to be realistic...I think he takes a offer from KU.. If on the table. Hope he picks Wichita State...
                        As a question of etiquette, when a high major player receives an offer from KU, should they act surprised And gracious when they are presented with a cash signing bonus, or is it okay to negotiate?
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

As a question of etiquette, when a high major player receives an offer from KU, should they act surprised And gracious when they are presented with a cash signing bonus, or is it okay to negotiate?
                          Ricky Ross $100,000

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Obviously you negotiate. $100,000 on signing day. $1,000,000 to keep it a secret.
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Cash plus a car and condo nearby for mom is the going package

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X