Spencer Jones 6’7 F 2019 to Stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer Jones 6’7 F 2019 to Stanford

Gregg is watching 6’7 Spencer Jones from Shawnee, KS and Bishops miege today. Guessing this kid could be a reclass to 2020? At the top of the 2020 wish list has to be a Dexter Dennis NBA insurance plan. Has three D1 offers coming from Columbia, Campbell, and Milwaukee.

highlights: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2VE6sYpRgQg
    Watch Spencer Jones's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Bishop Miege High School - Boys' Varsity Basketball / SG, SF / Class of 2019 / Shawnee Mission, KS

Nugget on Spencer Jones towards the bottom.

Comment

Davidson offers for 2019

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Nugget on Spencer Jones towards the bottom.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....he-coaches-saw
        I don't have access to Rivals and am not interested in putting out my information to gain short term access, but I'm interested in the "nugget" if there is more to add besides Coach GM watching him. You can reply or PM me if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.

Comment

• shocks02
          shocks02 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, Rivals just started putting all of their articles on premium last weekend.

It was something about WSU, UNI, K-State watching him. Didn't have many offers, but could go 2019 if the right offer comes along. Otherwise the bigger schools may be interested in him if he reclassifies up to 2020.

Just committed to Stanford and will stay in the 2019 class.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
          WSUwatcher commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, I guess I can see that -- the Pac-12 isn't exactly the most big-time conference these days, and what will happen if Arizona and Oregon get prosecuted? -- but Stanford is kind of a different story. Not a bad resume enhancement for when his hoop career is over.
      Working...
      X