Rayjon Tucker 6'5 G Grad-Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rayjon Tucker 6'5 G Grad-Transfer

Grad transfer from Arkansas-Little Rock. Will have a long list of suitors.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../rayjon-tucker

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    Grad transfer from Arkansas-Little Rock. Will have a long list of suitors.

Stats: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../rayjon-tucker

Former top-100 out of high school.

Comment

41% from three point range. Looks like a plus to me.

Comment

I don't think WSU will be the most attractive location this upcoming season for a grad level transfer.

If they win the NIT, maybe I'll change my mind.
        The Assman

Comment

Sounds like a good player at a position where WSU probably doesn't need as much help next year as at some others. Continue to develop Dennis and Burton, and bring on Sherfield.

Comment

• pinstripers
            pinstripers commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't need any help in your opinion, or don't need any help that you know of?

Yes please is exactly what we need next year

Comment

We need a veteran point... Grad transfer is perfect is willing to come

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              A veteran point, choida? Tucker appears to be a talented scorer, but a PG he is not.

Originally posted by choida View Post
            We need a veteran point... Grad transfer is perfect is willing to come
            We don't need a point...we need a 3 and 4.

Comment

it Depends on who returns. We have some flexibility in the line-up. One of Gordon, Brown, and Chandler need to be able to back up the 4 competently. Dennis and Burton can play the 3, ifBurton isn’t playing point. Allen can play the 3 if he isn’t spending 30 mpg at the 4.

Assuming thats the case, we have Torres, Fernandes, Etienne, and Stevenson at the guard positions.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• pinstripers
                pinstripers commented
                Editing a comment
                And hopefully, Grant Sherfield............

Whoever they sign for next year, including people who can play guard or the 3/4 will be good shooters to bring up our 31% 3 point shooting and 38% overall shooting as a team. A good team wants to shoot in the 35-40% range on 3 point shooting and much higher than 38% shooting overall. Our team will be very good at defending, rebounding, and our will to play Shocker basketball (play hard) with toughness has improved. We don't know who will be back but in my mind, there is no doubt that we are looking for shooters. Teams who sag off of our perimeter guards and forwards to help inside need to pay. The only one they concentrate their defenses on CONSISTENTLY on the perimeter is MM. We need to make them pay.

Comment

Having a second Dexter Dennis type player (looks like) would be very nice. Would give us a much different look at the position next year(replacing Samajae). Personally would like to see him or a young Kareem Queeley over a point if the staff decides to add a guard. Really like the point prospects we have already signed this year, plus a few of the ultra point prospects that have visited as 2020 prospects (Chanse Robinson, Ty Berry). Think Coach Marshall will sign the best available player to add to some rising gems currently on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  I don't think WSU will be the most attractive location this upcoming season for a grad level transfer.

If they win the NIT, maybe I'll change my mind.
                  The Shocks will need to replace their 2 go to offensive players although I would like to see the Shocks find more balance next year. An awful lot of suitors for this guy. Chances for getting him are probably pretty slim.

Comment

Working...
                  X