Christian Brown 6'6 2019 4* to Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    So has HCGM's hair style prior to arrival rule changed? Not a big fan of the predator hair. I'm always surprised when a dude would want to play with that stuff flopping around. Oh well.

Comment

Touche. I thought of Tony, I mean Carl, right away when I saw this dude. I loved the hair promo Carl and Ron did prior to the 12-13 season. Hmmm. There was something special about that year but I just can't remember what. Hmmm.

Comment

Reportedly took unofficial visit to South Carolina this last weekend.

Georgia and Pitt both picked up wing commitments today that may have them backing off.

Comment

Got our work cut out for us with SC, although they are in the same scholarship situation we are.

Comment

With Gregg going recruiting this week, it is probably a good wager that he is going to visit Christisn’s school/coaches. It seems like he has expressed minimal interest at least so far. At least he doesn’t seem to have told us to get lost. He looks to have the high energy and aggressive personality that Gregg covets and a lot of position flexibility.

Comment

isnt there a famous former shocker and nba vet that attended ac flora? a little help x?

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                Keep that pipeline going; X, Praylows, C. Coleman, J. Smith...

I hope on Coach's jet trip today, that this is one of the "several stops" he mentioned.

Comment

• Topshock
                Topshock commented
                Editing a comment
                And the most successful!

CB is taking an OV to Stillwater this weekend.

Comment

If you read this CB please consider. At OSU it's unlikely you will ever dance. Come here and it is
                very likely you will dance four years and play in front of sold out crowds.

Comment

Good Lord, think what Coach could do with this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    If you read this CB please consider. At OSU it's unlikely you will ever dance. Come here and it is
                    very likely you will dance four years and play in front of sold out crowds.
                    Dunno what you mean, that OSU crowd was at least 2/3rds full hosting the Jayhawks.....
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

The hawks draw well wherever they play. It is like we were when we were in the valley. We were everyone’s super bowl

Comment

orey EvansVerified account
                        @coreyevans_10
                        4h4 hours ago More

Oklahoma State’s Mike Boynton is in today for four-star senior Christian Brown. He visited Stillwater over the weekend

Comment

I like Boynton. Seems like a legit good dude with character. If Brown doesn’t come here, I hope he gets him.

Comment

• WuShock16
                            WuShock16 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            My best friend lives in Stillwater. He has gotten to know Coach Boynton and speaks very highly of him. You'll get no ill will from me if this kid chooses to go to Stillwater.

Several Crystal Ball picks to OSU in the last couple of days.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                            WSUwatcher commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Pretty standard procedure whenever someone takes a visit, it seems.

Brown has a far better chance to make a national impact and be playing well into March at WSU than he does in lovely Stillwater, but who knows what will be his key decision points.
                        Working...
                        X