Daniel Lobach, 6'8 F, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Lobach, 6'8 F, 2019

A 3rd player from Moravian Prep. Coaches must have liked what they saw today!

First thought he was going to dunk on the goal with the white backboard... was ready to post a shocked monkey meme.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

We need a tall walkon or two on our scout team to replicate opponents.

Comment

But does he have the Barney hook shot?

Comment

In the coach's show last night, GM described a "preferred walk on" as a situation wherein the recruit approaches us, and not one where we proactively go out and look for guys and tell them they'll have to pay their own way. Wonder if Lobach came to us?
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
            In the coach's show last night, GM described a "preferred walk on" as a situation wherein the recruit approaches us, and not one where we proactively go out and look for guys and tell them they'll have to pay their own way. Wonder if Lobach came to us?
            We offered 2 of his teammates last week.

Comment

• rjl
              rjl commented
              Editing a comment
              Having read this thread and others, I am aware. Doesn't answer my question, though.

Originally posted by rjl View Post
            I may be wrong but I heard what he said a little differently. While some teams have try outs to find players because their numbers are down, a preferred walk on doesn't have to try out and are considered as a regular member of the team except for scholarship money. Eli Farrakhan was an example who was already a WSU student and asked to be a part of the team (since then he mentioned that he wanted to coach after school), and was given a preferred walk on spot. Baker also presented WSU the idea to walk on for a year if the Shox would give him a scholarship the other four years. I think that other players were offered spots during recruitment.

Others who heard what he said could clear up anything wrong with what I remember.

Comment

Working...
            X