Javarzia Belton 6'10" C, 2020 to Southern Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javarzia Belton 6'10" C, 2020 to Southern Miss

Javarzia and his teammate, Josh Hall (who was offered by WSU as well, are both studs. Would be 2 nice additions.

Comment

Comment

Step aside, Antiquawn -- Javarzia has taken over.

Comment

Are you sure it's not a touch of Henry?

71%20Henry%20Carr.jpg
      Attached Files

Comment

Bump - Mentioned as 1 of 4 players in Taylor Eldridge's 11/12/19 article.

Comment

Javarzia Belton Retweeted

Jamahri Harvey
          🖖🏽
          @thejayharvey14
          ·
          Mar 15
          Blessed and thankful to receive an offer from Wichita State!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Javarzia Belton Retweeted

Jamahri Harvey
            🖖🏽
            @thejayharvey14
            ·
            Mar 15
            Blessed and thankful to receive an offer from Wichita State!
            Beware Pin. You’ve been hacked. I don’t believe that Youve posted this. It shows much too much optimism.

Comment

SUBSCRIBE and WATCH ... Check out highlights from Moravian Prep and Team Loaded NC big man Javarzia Belton. Belton is a 6'10" 270 lb. center from South Carol...
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Isn’t this guy just retweeting that his friend Harvey received an offer from Wichita State. I know Wichita State offered him as well but that was over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                  Isn’t this guy just retweeting that his friend Harvey received an offer from Wichita State. I know Wichita State offered him as well but that was over a year ago.
                  exactly

Comment

That is a pretty full grown man. Not a Rosenboom project although I think Kerry could help him with his quickness and explosiveness.

Comment

Pass. Not very explosive. No game outside dunk range. He looks like Udeze plus 2 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                        Pass. Not very explosive. No game outside dunk range. He looks like Udeze plus 2 inches.
                        I don't disagree with you that he doesn't look real explosive. He did make a few nice little running hook shots in his highlight video. Trying to make definitive conclusions about a player based on a highlight reel is a bit tough to do. Would be interesting to see Belton shoot free throws. You would have to see that and evaluate that at a minimum to compare him to Udeze. He might be better, he might be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't disagree with you that he doesn't look real explosive. He did make a few nice little running hook shots in his highlight video. Trying to make definitive conclusions about a player based on a highlight reel is a bit tough to do. Would be interesting to see Belton shoot free throws. You would have to see that and evaluate that at a minimum to compare him to Udeze. He might be better, he might be worse.
                          I just hope is is a last resort in the coaches minds.

Comment

Working...
                          X