No announcement yet.

Nnanna Njoku, 6'10" C, 2021 to Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to stay hot on this kid. Have 2021 signing around the corner sooner than it seems.
    The Assman

Comment

Man, I wish this guy would re-classify!!

Comment

Is that so??
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
          Is that so??
          You know something?

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Is that so??
            What are you hearing?

Comment

Comment

Taylor says he thinks Villanova is getting him. What’s crazy is, we are the only school he posted pictures of from his visit.

Comment

He seemed to really enjoy his visit here. I thought WSU was in on him before his spiked in the rankings. Would be a very nice get.
                  The Assman

Comment

I think we were. Just sucks. For some reason, we can pull highly talented guards, but the power 5 schools always beat us out for bigs.

Comment

• Wouldn’t blame him from going to a place with two recent Nattys though.
                      Last edited by Shock Top; April 19, 2020, 07:24 PM. Reason: Because I can
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Taylor has been wrong in the past.

I wonder if his is just predicting or has first hand knowledge.

Wouldn’t blame him from going to a place with two recent Nattys though.
                        Nova is the only big east program that's a for sure step up from WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Nova is the only big east program that's a for sure step up from WSU.
                          I actually think we were his only official visit. I believe he took an unofficial to Villanova though.

Comment

• His head coach retweeted Taylor’s tweet stating he was probably going to Villanova:(

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShocker2006 View Post
                              His head coach retweeted Taylor’s tweet stating he was probably going to Villanova:(

Makes you wonder why he would burst the bubble a couple hours early and not let NN do it himself a few hours later...Unless.....someone knows something we don't! Let the speculation continue for a couple more hours!

Comment

• Committed to Villanova.

Comment

Working...
                                X