Nnanna Njoku, 6'10" C, 2021 to Villanova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well then, you and Shocker Nation are responsible to show up at the UCF game this Saturday and let him know that he belongs in Wichita. Get ur dun.
    LOL I will be there cheering on the shocks the weather permitting.. Oh Man I wish I had the kind of power to make this happen. But I will just have to depend on my great university, educators, coaches, and the fine people of Wichita persuading him that Wichita State is the place to be. Go Shocks.

Comment

Now that looks like what the Dr. is ordering for this AAC thing. Go get him coach!!!
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Just a reminder, he should be at the game tonight. Let him know what a Shocker crowd sounds like!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          I'm confused. Someone was talking about bookends and then this picture was posted. I'm not sure I'm seeing the connection.

Comment

Not 100% certain but we may be hosting a couple of unofficial visits today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              Not 100% certain but we may be hosting a couple of unofficial visits today as well.
              Come on lax..... spill the beans brother!! Whatcha hearing?

Comment

What is really hot about this photo is how her bathing suit highlights her hardened tooth enamel.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What is really hot about this photo is how her bathing suit highlights her hardened tooth enamel.
                  She has teeth?

Comment

They could use the old Steam song for him "(Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey...).

Off topic, I personally much prefer the a cappella remake by The Nylons (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5oPtw4yWu8), but the original is more familiar and would work best in the arena.

Comment

Come on lax..... spill the beans brother!! Whatcha hearing?
                      Wonder if there will be a few Dick’s in the House?
                      Yea, I know there will be at least 6,000 of them in the house.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He is actively into the game. Cheering and clapping.

I don’t recall ever seeing that behavior from a recruit!
                        The Assman

Comment

He and his family seemed to enjoy the game. They had a big smile every time the "We want Nnanna" sign was shown on the video board.
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Saw him in the concession line. I said, "it's good to see you here, young man." He flashed a smile as big and bright as Farrah's and replied, "thank you, sir."

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                              He and his family seemed to enjoy the game. They had a big smile every time the "We want Nnanna" sign was shown on the video board.
                              "We want Nnanna" was on the big board? That's pretty cool! Have we done that with other recruits?

Comment

"We want Nnanna" was on the big board? That's pretty cool! Have we done that with other recruits?
                                Yes, they showed 2 or 3 signs about him. It looked like homemade signs the students brought.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X