Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nnanna Njoku, 6'10" C, 2021 to Villanova

Pat Lawless@PatLawless_ 3h3 hours ago

Nnanna Njoku, a class of 2021 center from Sanford (DE), just picked up an offer from Wichita State.

Plays for Tyson Waterman's brother (maybe just a relative?) at Sanford Academy. Jyare Davis, a 2020 who the Shox have also offered, is on the team at Sanford as well. Jyare isi #97 in his class.

Highlights from his freshman year:

Comment

Taking an official visit to Wichita this weekend. Ranked #120 in the 2021 class by Rivals. and #127 by 247Sports.

Last edited by shocks02; January 22, 2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Can he make FREE throws? Just asking for a friend.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Can he make FREE throws? Just asking for a friend.
          Ha!

From a limited highlight, he does seem to have a good shooting touch for a 6'10" player.

Comment

Dude is a senior in high school?? Yikes! Looks old enough to have 3 kids and a wife riding his ass 24/7. "Clean the garage". "The dishwasher is leaking and making a funny noise". "Why do you constantly stare at you phone?". "Get off Shockernet and get to bed". "You have already watched our Memphis game 5 times. Why are you watching it again"?

Comment

I imagine this means he can become a 2020,

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Dude is a senior in high school?? Yikes! Looks old enough to have 3 kids and a wife riding his ass 24/7. "Clean the garage". "The dishwasher is leaking and making a funny noise". "Why do you constantly stare at you phone?". "Get off Shockernet and get to bed". "You have already watched our Memphis game 5 times. Why are you watching it again"?
                32f77c64fbd64943f66a5ab87d041f4e.jpg

Comment

Translation: We are tired of getting our shots blocked at the rim.

I would think a reclass is possible if a scholarship opened up but we will also need to replace Trey Wade and AM in 21 so we are looking hard at that right now.

Comment

I don’t have premium content access and Taylor Eldridge mentions 7 teams. If anyone has premium content access, would you please list the 5 schools that Njoku lists as his Final 5?

He looks like a taller more muscular version of Mo Udeze who is actually extremely athletically explosive (blocks shots and dunks) who can also play (shoot) outside when he wants.

Comment

He will be visiting WSU this weekend, according to Cory Evans: Taking his first official visit to Wichita State this weekend, Rivals150 junior Nnanna Njoku updates his recruitment with five schools standing out https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/nnanna-njoku-eyes-5-schools-with-first-official-visit-on-tap.

I don’t have premium access either so I don’t know the other schools.

Comment

Check Taylor's Twitter Account

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          I imagine this means he can become a 2020,
                          Maybe not, somebody said he was a Senior but I can't find it anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Check Taylor's Twitter Account
                              Maybe I’m not looking at the right place on his twitter feed but it says he holds offers from WSU, Xavier, Villanova, Va Tech, VCU, Wake Forest, and Pittsburg. I’m sure he holds more than 7 offers but he doesn’t list his Final 5 that I can see on Taylor’s twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X