Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team twice has considered burning a redshirt late in the year when the team was doing well. If the situation presents itself again this season, don't be surprised if they pull the trigger with Jo.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Comment

• The whole point is to win a Natty. If you gotta guy that can help you for one 4 minute stretch that is the difference between Rd32 and Natty, you do it. Put the chips on the table.

Comment

• Has he played at all this season? I have not got a chance to watch any game. Does he even dress up? If the answers are both no. I dont see why they don't just RS already. Too rusty and hasn't even got the first game bug shaken off yet.

Comment

• Yes. I'm not sure how much good he'd do for us at this time of year, but if coaches think he could help, if a big or two are hurt, fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
            Has he played at all this season? I have not got a chance to watch any game. Does he even dress up? If the answers are both no. I dont see why they don't just RS already. Too rusty and hasn't even got the first game bug shaken off yet.
            He has not played this year. If he plays at all, then he can’t RS. He does dress, just like any healthy player. My understanding is that you don’t “declare” a RS, rather if you are a DNP all year you get an effective RS.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• He is in street clothes at all home games.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

He has not played this year. If he plays at all, then he can’t RS. He does dress, just like any healthy player. My understanding is that you don’t “declare” a RS, rather if you are a DNP all year you get an effective RS.
                I’ve watched all the games but don’t recall seeing him “dressed” as in, “in the game day uni.” He is always at the end of the bench and appears to be in sweats but not necessarily a uniform.

Question for those of you who actually attend the game: does he participate in the shoot around both pre game and at halftime? Not always easy to see from the comfort of my La-Z-Boy.

Comment

• He does not participate in the shoot around.

Comment

• Maybe the staff is taking a "Skunk Works" approach to the development of Big JB. Push development and training in secrecy and test his abilities without prying eyes. At the appropriate moment he is unveiled to the Shocker Nation. CKA could become known as Area 21

Comment

• I just don’t see us burning his RS. We still have Gordon who doesn’t play, who by all accounts is ahead of Bilau. I just have a hard time seeing a situation that we would absolutely need Bilau, baring injury. Obviously if Wade gets hurt that changes things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                        I just don’t see us burning his RS. We still have Gordon who doesn’t play, who by all accounts is ahead of Bilau. I just have a hard time seeing a situation that we would absolutely need Bilau, baring injury. Obviously if Wade gets hurt that changes things.
                        What accounts are saying that?
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Most recent thing I’ve heard from the horses (Marshall’s, on the post game) mouth was “Bilau is red shirting”. Early in the year he wasn’t so definitive. Barring injury I don’t see it happening but would be cool if it did because that would mean he’s destroying people in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                            Most recent thing I’ve heard from the horses (Marshall’s, on the post game) mouth was “Bilau is red shirting”. Early in the year he wasn’t so definitive. Barring injury I don’t see it happening but would be cool if it did because that would mean he’s destroying people in practice.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              Maybe the staff is taking a "Skunk Works" approach to the development of Big JB. Push development and training in secrecy and test his abilities without prying eyes. At the appropriate moment he is unveiled to the Shocker Nation. CKA could become known as Area 21
                              Area 21. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

What accounts are saying that?
                                Pure speculation on the part of a few Netters. For the record, I’m not one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X