Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
    That step back at 6'10...

Comment

• He is exceptionally good at drills!
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Josephat "the Cat" Bilau? Cause.... Why not, he seems rather coordinated like a cat.

Comment

• RoyalShock
          RoyalShock commented
          Editing a comment
          Phat Cat

• Wuzee
          Wuzee commented
          Editing a comment
          I like "Look Out" Bilau.

• ShockAzs
          ShockAzs commented
          Editing a comment
          I think "Phat Cat" might work. Certainly seems the best of what we came up with so far.

• Keeping with the theme of "God's Bear" and Poor Bear we should just call him Baloo.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• 71yljRziScL._SY445_.jpg
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Josaphat in Hebrew means God has judged or something to that effect. How about "Gods Judge" in keeping with Gods Bear.

Comment

• Hard to believe he is 6'10 inches and moves like that. Bilau looks like he has the moves to actually, "Move like a Butterfly and Sting like a Bee."

Comment

• Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                Hard to believe he is 6'10 inches and moves like that. Bilau looks like he has the moves to actually, "Move like a Butterfly and Sting like a Bee."
                "Float"

Comment

• I think Bilau has the potential to be a first round NBA pick as a SF. To do that, some time in his So year, he's going to have to show signs that he's "figured it out".

But then, I thought Orukpe had the potential to play in the NBA.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• WSUwatcher
                  WSUwatcher commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bilau isn't the incredible hulk that Orupke was -- how many guys are? -- but he has way more tools and upside.

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I think Bilau has the potential to be a first round NBA pick as a SF. To do that, some time in his So year, he's going to have to show signs that he's "figured it out".

Phat Cat Bilau has that potential.
                Last edited by ShockAzs; July 12, 2019, 08:28 AM. Reason: Added nickname

Comment

I think Bilau has the potential to be a first round NBA pick as a SF. To do that, some time in his So year, he's going to have to show signs that he's "figured it out".

I am not putting Orukpe down. I love the kids heart. We could not of made the Final Four without him. He was a defensive force, a rebounder and a rim protector. BUT, Orukpe could not catch, could not shoot, and it was painful to watch him shoot from free throw line. Bilau has significant skills. People say he handles the ball well for a guy 6 10. He handles the ball well regardless of his size,. He can shoot the ball. He can shoot off the dribble and catch. He is athletic. What does that mean? It means he can run fast and jump high.

This kid just needs coaching. And he has come to the right school. Coach Marshall will make him a better player. If he is willing to learn and has the right attitude I think we will be watching him in the nba.
                  Last edited by TheShocktocles; July 13, 2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• I have no idea if the kid will play one day in the NBA (those odds are so long), but I have great faith in this staff to turn him into a very productive college basketball player. I also believe he will terrorize the AAC for at least three of his four years he's at Wichita State.

Comment

I didn’t realize John Travolta was in that movie too.

Comment

• Anything about this young man during the summer

Comment

• Shock Top
                        Shock Top commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He stood out as BIG to me, for an incoming freshman.

• So many new players I am excited to watch develop! I am most excited about JoBil, but I am also trying to exercise the highest level of patience.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                      X