Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josaphat Bilau 6'10 PF/C 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard he just committed on FB.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by shocksrbest; June 23, 2019, 12:16 PM. Reason: Added link.

Comment

• Committed!!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Just committed!!!

Comment

• The man looks thicker than I thought he was. A friend sent me his Twitter announcement about five minutes ago. Big time get for us.
          The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Wheeww, I can get back to living life now...
            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 23, 2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude looks huge!!
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• WstateU
                  WstateU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s what she said!

• Keep thinking, would be crazy if this kid end up being a stud and the only reason we ended up with him is all the Teddy stuff
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Me at the restaurant I’m at right now.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Dude can pass, run the floor well, and even has some range. Great get this late. Welcome, Josaphat!

Comment

• Quite the stable of bigs... Interesting to see how things shake out.

Comment

• I am always a bit excited about any recruit we land. However, this kid really seems to be a good one. This is a high major recruit. We are stacked at guard, and have multiple centers. Our depth at big forwards is lacking though. Having a 6'10 recruit that can run the court, rebound, block shots and take it the rim is exactly what we need. This kid looks very athletic in the videos posted in this thread. I was pretty bummed about losing Teddy, but this is an amazing addition to the team this late in the year.
                        Last edited by Speak2me; June 23, 2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Welcome aboard Mr. Bilau!

Comment

• redshirt Mo, Gordon, and Fernandes

Comment

• WstateU
                              WstateU commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Pin, just enjoy the moment.
                              “That is all!”

P.S. KCShox nailed it again.

• Great example of shaving everyday. If Tyson and staff don't stay in touch with uncommitted folks even when schollys aren't available, we have no chance here. But our team made an impression and JB did as well, big time, and now he's someplace where he can contribute right away and the goals are as high as he wants to set them, and WSU has a potential game changer in the post that frankly we haven't seen for some time.

Now, as someone passed on to me, let's all enjoy this moment and at the same time exercise caution. The young man has only played basketball a short time, WSU competes at the highest level, and Coach Marshall's system is as difficult a system to master as there is, anywhere. The learning curve will be steep and it's likely that he won't be here for a week or 2, at least. Let's not put undo pressure on the young man to do things he's not yet capable, nor raise our own expectations to UCONNlike heights.

This is a great get with tons of upside and a mountain of work yet to do. Go Shocks!

Comment

• shock
                              shock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sounds very similar to EO to me.

• Dark Lord
                              Dark Lord commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Stop being a Debbie Downer you soulless bastard
                          Working...
                          X