Noah Fernandes 6'0 PG 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by choida View Post
    I think Burton is a guy who can play point and make plays as needed... But his natural position is off the ball... But it's nice having a guy that can make plays and score at both positions if need be
    I think Burton will be Cottonesque.
    Livin the dream

Comment

I think this is another article. I don't recall having read this one before. Some stuff that's already been reported, but this article seems to have some additional quotes. It's the offseason. It deosn't take much to trigger a new post,.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        The kid put up good numbers in the summer leagues against stiff D1 competiton.

One question: This article states WSU's 2019 recruiting class is ranked 29th currently. Based on what? This kid and Gordon?

The kid put up good numbers in the summer leagues against stiff D1 competiton.

One question: This article states WSU's 2019 recruiting class is ranked 29th currently. Based on what? This kid and Gordon?

Comment

• Shockadaisical
        Shockadaisical commented
        Editing a comment
        Shocking, but true. Sorry, I couldn't resist

• Shockadaisical
        Shockadaisical commented
        Editing a comment
        If I were to to venture a guess it might have something to do with a lot of the higher rated players waiting until later to commit.

New from Courtside Films today

Comment

He's got a little bit of that look a certain other number 11 carries. He'll be a nice addition to the roster.

Comment

Look at the Prep Rankings

#3 Woodstock Academy Noah Fernandes is their PG
          #4 Putnam Science Academy Tyson Etienne is their PG
          #10 Sunrise Academy

Comment

Early season highlights for Noah. Woodstock has been running through everyone they've played.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              The three balls were great but a I also really like the defensive highlights and the passing highlights.

• pie n eye
              pie n eye commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some impressive highlights. Buckets, dimes, and D.

• ShockTalk
              ShockTalk commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty impressive push off at the 23 second mark, right in front of the ref, to get free for an open 3. Just saying I'm not sure I'd want that in my highlight.

Several Noah Fernandes games archived here. He plays for Woodstock Gold.

Livestream.com Follow The Woodstock Academy’s profile on Livestream for updates on live events.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Any word on when Noah, and his fellow commits, will sign the Letter of Intent?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                Any word on when Noah, and his fellow commits, will sign the Letter of Intent?
                this weekend

Comment

• Bluzrover
                  Bluzrover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks.

What Shocker basketball fans can expect this week during the early signing period

BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE

Comment

Hometown paper's article on Noah ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Good article, we seem to pull in these hard nose kids that will put in the extra work to excel on the court and in the class room.

Comment

• TheShocktocles
                      TheShocktocles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great article. One guy said he is the "ultimate point guard. I can see why Coach wanted him and Tyson. They are guards that can handle that ball and they are elite shooters. Shooting is the great equalizer. We could have used that kind of shooting today against Alabama.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X