No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne 6'1 G 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the timing of games, there could be an opportunity to see Tyson for those of you who travel to roadies.

On Jan. 26, the Shocks play at UCONN at 5 p.m. in Storrs. PSA plays Notre Dame Prep the same day within an hour's drive. The time for that game is TBA, though.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Not sure this kid couldn't start for us right now..........I think he will shine here if, and I say IF, he stays
      focused and plays D. I believe he will. Like everything I have seen/heard about him so far !

Comment

That's impressive. Level-headed. Can express himself clearly. There are college grads that don't have nearly that ability in spoken communications. I think Marshall found another player well on the more intelligent side of the scale.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

You can watch Tyson and PSA live here at the Bahamas Showcase. Game starts at 10 AM central.

Comment

123-71 win for PSA. Tyson played well.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He gonna be really good if he can shoot from deep!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• shocks02
                shocks02 commented
                Editing a comment
                One of his best skills.

He presents himself exceptionally well. Really looking forward to seeing him play.

Comment

Tyson followed that by going one assist short of a double-double

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Tyson filling up the stat sheet.

Comment

• Tyson is No. 1 in white. Don't trust the labeling, this is PSA v Ridley in two segments.

2018 CARIBBEAN TIP OFF CLASSIC - PUTNAM SCIENCE ACADEMY (CT) VS. RIDLEY COLLEGE PREP (ONTARIO)See more SidelineSportsEnt.com

2018 CARIBBEAN TIP OFF CLASSIC - PUTNAM SCIENCE ACADEMY (CT) VS. RIDLEY COLLEGE PREP (ONTARIO)See more SidelineSportsEnt.com

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Both Noah Fernandes (Woodstock Academy) and Tyson Etienne (Putnam Science Academy) will be playing in the National Prep Showcase (November 16-18) in New Haven, CT, although they don't face each other. I'm planning on seeing our future Shockers then and I'll pass along my humble opinions.

Comment

• Forgot to mention that Woodstock Academy also has Tre Mitchell, 2019 6'9 C and Shocker offer. I imagine these kids will be surprised that someone wearing Shocker gear will be in the house.

Comment

• Bluzrover
                          Bluzrover commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm still hoping 3G (with an assist from Noah) convinces Tre to come play in the yellow and black!

• Any chance we can get Tyson eligible this season?
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
                          SHOCKvalue commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Why'd you have to steal my post like that?

• Jhook89
                          Jhook89 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No thank you. No need to add a 9th person to that graduating class

• WSUwatcher
                          WSUwatcher commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Now there's a waiver idea we can all get behind -- and don't worry, hook, that class will be smaller by the time it graduates.

• The Kentucky Wildcats could get him eligible immediately. I think they know some people.

Comment

• Isn't today signing day?

Comment

Working...
                          X