Tyson Etienne 6'1 G 2019 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't say?

Well I'll be....welcome to Wichita young man!

Comment

Comment

Top 150 recruits of the Marshall Era:
        #88 Landry Shamet
        #123 Tyson Etienne
        #138 Fred Van Vleet
        #145 Markis McDuffie

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          Top 150 recruits of the Marshall Era:
          #88 Landry Shamet
          #123 Tyson Etienne
          #138 Fred Van Vleet
          #145 Markis McDuffie
          Fred certainly moved smoothly and quickly from #138 in his high school class to the top 100 in the NBA.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Can’t wait to see him cross Lomax and lead us to the promise land. Welcome to Shocker Nation, young man! Haven’t been this excited for a recruit in a long time.

Comment

• WichitaStateGuy
              WichitaStateGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              WuDrWu - As my grandfather was fond of saying, “Why are you staring so deeply into a puddle?” This young man comes from the same city as my wife’s family. Never said I wasn’t excited for other recruits, just most excited for this one. If that offends you, then I’m sorry it offends you, friend. My wife hasn’t been this jazzed for WSU basketball in a long time.

• Topshock
              Topshock commented
              Editing a comment
              Reading comprehension difficultly WrDrWu?

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              No offense taken at all. Regional familiarity is an excellent boost to interest. If I came across as annoying, my apologies. I am of the opinion fans, in general, place far too much interest in recruiting. I understand the nature of the beast, and I get that success, as WuShock16 is oft to remind me, it's not about the Xs and Os, it's the Jimmys and Joes. I just wish we spent more time on the now and a little less on the what might be. That is all.

Props to Coach Waterman, who had the lead on this one. Takes the AC job this summer, offers young Tyson in July. 4-star player commits in October. Impressive start for Coach Waterman on the recruiting trail.

Comment

• Aargh
              Aargh commented
              Editing a comment
              Happy trails tp Donnie Jones, who got us in on a boatload of hot players out of Florida who all signed with someone else. I believe we got a 0 return on the recruiting $$ he spent.

Props to Coach Waterman, who had the lead on this one. Takes the AC job this summer, offers young Tyson in July. 4-star player commits in October. Impressive start for Coach Waterman on the recruiting trail.
            Waterman is definitely more rah-rah than either of the two coaches he “replaced”. I think that was definitely missing from the sideline/in the program last year.

Great addition to the bench.
            The Assman

Comment

• TheShocktocles
              TheShocktocles commented
              Editing a comment
              The additional thing I like about Waterman is that he played point guard for Coach Marshall at Winthrop. Thus he knows what coach wants and he can teach our players how to execute what coach wants. It's all good.

Not to mention his successful recruitment of a certain player whom played for him last season.

Comment

Good thing we have Taylor Eldridge and the Eagle. None of our other media have reported or probably noticed that Tyson committed to the Shockers. Do you think they would miss it from KU?

Par for the course?

Comment

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                The local media only reports on 5-Star 'paid under the table' commitments.

• ShockingButTrue
                ShockingButTrue commented
                Editing a comment
                They sleepin'

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                Tea leaves.

Being-Paid-Under-the-Table-Can-Affect-Your-Personal-Injury-Claim-1-530x354.jpg
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bags with that kind of cash don't fit so well under the table...

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                  Bags with that kind of cash don't fit so well under the table...
                  Adidas makes compression sacks, I'm sure.

Comment

This is not a good look for Toupee Bill

Comment

Comment

Well said

Comment

Working...
                        X