No announcement yet.

Chanse Robinson 6'0 PG 2020 to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good sign the kid knows how to spell Wichita. And I agree with choida, stoked that the young man is excited to be in Wichita. Hope the visit goes well, ShockerNation shows up tonight and yells its ass off, and the boys in yellow and black kick some Bear ass.

Comment

If he is this excited now, this kid is going to pop a gasket once he sees CKA if full beast mode tonight. One of the top basketball venues in the country is going to put him over the edge.

Comment

We are basically getting play by play of his visit via Twitter
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Got a good feeling about this kid!
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Let’s get a commit this weekend!
            Livin the dream

Comment

Looks like he took a couple of unofficials to LSU and Grambling judging by his Twitter account. But he was not near as excited as he is about this visit.

Got a good feeling boys! Hope ES is doing his best sales job on him.

Comment

Comment

Man, I wasn't at The Chuck for Saturday evening's game but it sure looked and sounded great on CBS! I'm sure the young man was extremely excited about the whole visit. I'm pretty sure the atmosphere at Grambling or LSU offer anything like what you all put on Saturday night! Wonder how he and Ty Berry got along.

Comment

It’s amazing we are now getting on 4* guys radars pretty constantly. Shouldn’t post be a big priority for 2020 though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
                      It’s amazing we are now getting on 4* guys radars pretty constantly. Shouldn’t post be a big priority for 2020 though?
                      For posts, it depends on if Asbjorn, Poor Bear, and Morris are still around.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

For posts, it depends on if Asbjorn, Poor Bear, and Morris are still around.
                        Agreed. I’d throw Brown in the group too, though less likely since he has already RS. We are already over 1 for next season, so someone is gone. My money has been on Moore since before the season started and would seem to line up with how 3g has recruited 2019.

We are for sure losing Jaime and Markis between the next 2 seasons and we as of now only have 1 post coming in. We could easily lose another to transfer. I’d think 2020 would need at least 1 post player.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Gods_Chosen14/st...374640128?s=20IMG_3903.PNG
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

CRO with the buzzer-beater to win the game.

Comment

PGs that follow up ho-hum triple-doubles with 30 point, 15 rebound efforts are a dime a dozen aren’t they?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Quick update on his status below.

Think this quote is a tell??

“I’m looking at how I fit in, if they get out in transition, if they play fast, if they play angry,” said Robinson.

Comment

Working...
                            X