Chanse Robinson 6'0 PG 2020 to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanse Robinson 6'0 PG 2020 to Buffalo

WSU has offered Chanse Robinson, a 6'0 point guard in the 2020 class from Grambling, Louisiana. Chanse holds offers from Iowa, Georgia Tech, TCU, Tulane, Houston, Seton Hall, along with several mid to low majors. Chanse averaged 9.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.5 assists from Louisiana Elite on the Under Armour U16 circuit.

Highlights:

UAA stats: http://uaa.io/roster.aspx?rp_id=4947

247: https://247sports.com/Player/Chanse-Robinson-46049062
    VC: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/chanse-robinson

Chanse will take an official visit to Wichita on December 1st for the Baylor game. New NCAA rules allow recruits to take official visits starting their junior season instead of senior season now.

Ranked #125 in his class by Rivals. https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...obinson-219517

Comment

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Baylor game. Saturday, December 1 @ 7:00 pm

Approved.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Whats up with all these Louisiana kids?

Comment

• Bluzrover
        Bluzrover commented
        Editing a comment
        They could be from Timbuktoo for all I care as long as they are legit athletes and continue the success in the 3G system.

Confirmed Chanse will take OV to Wichita this weekend. #124 in the 2020 class by Rivals.

Comment

Man, if these Top 150 guys become the new norm, watch out!

I would love to be able to live in the 50-100 range (with players on the outliers of that too, of course);
        GREAT players. but not quite great enough were you have to worry about the trouble we are witnessing today.

Chanse surely has a chance to get there!
        The Assman

Comment

• Bluzrover
          Bluzrover commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with this. It would seem that Gregg will continue to cultivate those kids who have chips on their shoulders, but now those kids are 4* players who feel disrespected because of their ranking behind others who their feel have inferior skills and/or intangibles and have something to prove. Damn, have I said how much I love this move to the American?

Comment

Comment

I'm excited that he's excited about this weekend.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Need to fly him out immediately following the Baylor game. Temps going to drop on Sunday.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Love the fact that 3G has two 4* guards on campus this weekend and for the Baylor game. Things are looking up in Shocker Nation my fellow ShockerNetters!

Comment

• Downtown Shocker Brown
                  Downtown Shocker Brown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Two? Thats all?

• pinstripers
                  pinstripers commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I dunno how we'd take 2 guards in 2020.

• wufan
                  wufan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why not? 2020 roster would have Berry, Robinson, Etienne, Stevenson, and Fernandes. It’s unlikely we get both anyway, but you take em if you can get em.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Chanse will take an official visit to Wichita on December 1st for the Baylor game. New NCAA rules allow recruits to take official visits starting their junior season instead of senior season now.

Ranked #125 in his class by Rivals. https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...obinson-219517

Really like his speed and athletic ability. He's one of the athletes that glides so smooth and still motors by all the rest of the players. Really hope he gets that Shocker fever and jump starts our next recruiting class. Does he remind anyone else of Robert George the former shocker?

Have my doubts that this is an official visit with him driving?

Comment

• Shocker1976
                    Shocker1976 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why do you think he is driving?

• homegrownshocker
                    homegrownshocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your right’, I probably misunderstood the on the road comment as driving
                    Last edited by homegrownshocker; December 2, 2018, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X