No announcement yet.

Issac McBride 6'1 PG Oral Roberts Transfer back to Oral Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good points. I am in the dark like everyone else but I hope they have been making some offers we know nothing about to some high three and four star players. There are quite a few offers listed on page two of recruiting so they were made public 5-6 months ago. No results though.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Good points. I am in the dark like everyone else but I hope they have been making some offers we know nothing about to some high three and four star players. There are quite a few offers listed on page two of recruiting so they were made public 5-6 months ago. No results though.
      From what I've read it sounds like HCPM is seeking transfers only at this time.

Comment

• How about this? Bring back Colby Rogers as we did KP last Season and Porter the Season before. Then sign Issac McBride, get 2 solid PF/C inside bangers and let's go. And just for a fun bonus, sign L. Jones from Barton Juco too. Sound like too much? To get where Shocker fans want to return to, at least this much for just starters, is of essence.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I am not THAT greedy. Just give me IM, Brumbaugh and KP. We would dance with those three.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            How about this? Bring back Colby Rogers as we did KP last Season and Porter the Season before. Then sign Issac McBride, get 2 solid PF/C inside bangers and let's go. And just for a fun bonus, sign L. Jones from Barton Juco too. Sound like too much? To get where Shocker fans want to return to, at least this much for just starters, is of essence.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Come find happiness in your new home, Mr. McBride! You'll be glad you did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Come find happiness in your new home, Mr. McBride! You'll be glad you did!
                  Play in the brighter lights…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Yes, we still need I. McBride for sure .

Comment

• I don't know what to think with McBride, concerned it's been a few weeks since his visit and we are bringing in other transfer that play his position. But I guess it is good he hasn't taken any other visits
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                        I don't know what to think with McBride, concerned it's been a few weeks since his visit and we are bringing in other transfer that play his position. But I guess it is good he hasn't taken any other visits
                        It seems a lot of players are taking their time (shopping around is probably a more appropriate term) this year in the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

It seems a lot of players are taking their time (shopping around is probably a more appropriate term) this year in the portal.
                          They're putting themselves at risk the longer they stay in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

They're putting themselves at risk the longer they stay in.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                              I don't know what to think with McBride, concerned it's been a few weeks since his visit and we are bringing in other transfer that play his position. But I guess it is good he hasn't taken any other visits
                              Bringing in other players at his position is a way to get things moving. If there are two guys competing for the same spot, the need to commit while the spot is still open goes way up.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I. McBride is quite the ball handler and shooter. He can play both the pg or sg position. My number one hope to become a Shocker.

Comment

Working...
                                X