Issac McBride 6'1 PG Oral Roberts Transfer back to Oral Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Either some momentum or perhaps just a courtesy to his former coach. But getting hin on campus for a visit at least gives Coach Mills a better chance at making a sale.

Or I guess these days that would be making a purchase.
    You’re on a roll today.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      At ORU Mills was sometimes playing 3 players who were considered PG's or who were capable of playing PG. There are advantages to having 2 or 3 guys on the court who can handle the ball, are proficient passers, and have good court vision.
      Having 3 seems better than having 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        At ORU Mills was sometimes playing 3 players who were considered PG's or who were capable of playing PG. There are advantages to having 2 or 3 guys on the court who can handle the ball, are proficient passers, and have good court vision.
        South Carolina played with THREE true PGs on the court at the same time from time-to-time.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

This is absolutely next.
          Lots of kids take more than 6 years to graduate college, Why should college athletes be held to unrealistic standards and only be given 5 years to play 4? (Sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Lots of kids take more than 6 years to graduate college(Sarcasm)

Yeah, they're called doctors.

Comment

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

In just a shade under a decade, all right (voice trailing off).

Comment

Hopefully Taylor E. will be cleared to give us an update on the I.M. visit, etc.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Might be time to post the ‘full’ version of the famous Ricky Bobby prayer…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Might be time to post the ‘full’ version of the famous Ricky Bobby prayer…
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                          Basically a Colby Rogers replacement. Familiar with Mills' system. I like it.
                          Have we offered? Don't know why we are not at least offering several cream of the crop type of players out there. Will never get any if we don't offer. Is there a cost for offering I don't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Have we offered? Don't know why we are not at least offering several cream of the crop type of players out there. Will never get any if we don't offer. Is there a cost for offering I don't know about?
                            He was on an official visit. I’m making an assumption that HCPM has asked him to be part of the next version of Shocker men’s basketball and has offered him a scholarship. I’m a little troubled that he apparently visited but didn’t commit while here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

I’m a little troubled that he apparently visited but didn’t commit while here.
                              Me too, but I haven't seen any other recruiting updates for him so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post

He was on an official visit. I’m making an assumption that HCPM has asked him to be part of the next version of Shocker men’s basketball and has offered him a scholarship. I’m a little troubled that he apparently visited but didn’t commit while here.
                                Maybe a scholarship is just not what most "student" basketball athletes are looking for these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X