• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I still like bumblebee butts!

cute-bumblebee-butts-1-5af05f9474219__700.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

As Jay-Z once wrote, "On to the Next One".

Best of luck Seymour!
      The Assman

Comment

That's a good get for Mississippi State. Interesting that we seem to compete with them for recruits. Perhaps this is a (great) indication that good news is on the way from a certain 4* PG who is soon to make his commitment known.

Comment

Devin is transferring from Mississippi State. He is committing Saturday and we're on his graphic. First I've heard of us being involved.

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...52/devin-butts

Comment

Devin Butts (4) G - 2019-20 • FRESHMAN Butts appeared in six games and saw 21 minutes of court time … Averaged 1.0 points, 0.3 rebounds and 0.2 steals...

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Devin is transferring from Mississippi State. He is committing Saturday and we're on his graphic. First I've heard of us being involved.

Stats: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...52/devin-butts

That's an interesting list ...

Comment

He only played 6 games his Freshman season. What is his story? Is he going to be a Freshman again?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  He only played 6 games his Freshman season. What is his story? Is he going to be a Freshman again?
                  He would be a sit one play 3 barring a waiver. So would land the same class as the rest of the incoming freshman. Not sure I'm understanding this one.

Comment

Can he go from MSU to Ole Miss without losing a year?

Comment

Maybe they’re wanting him for what Taylor says is the “best available” spot? Idk I’m also not sure about adding another guard. I wish we would see some traction with Russel Tchewa honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                        Maybe they’re wanting him for what Taylor says is the “best available” spot? Idk I’m also not sure about adding another guard. I wish we would see some traction with Russel Tchewa honestly.
                        I have heard that we are not pursuing Tchewa because he will need to sit next year. We want a center with immediate eligibility.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

I have heard that we are not pursuing Tchewa because he will need to sit next year. We want a center with immediate eligibility.
                          dang I wasn’t sure what his eligibility was gonna be but that makes sense.

Comment

I thought no one would need to sit with the rule?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                              I thought no one would need to sit with the rule?
                              As of now the rule has not passed. We wont' know until late May/early June on that. Initial rumors are that they wouldn't implement it until 21-22 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                                That's possible. Taylor had said they want a Center and then a sit out transfer. I guess he would be the sit out transfer.

Comment

Working...
                                X