Gethro Muscadin 6'10 PF/C Kansas Transfer to New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Say what you will about The Rug but the man can coach and understands the importance of defense so at a minimum this 6’10 athletic guy received a year of solid coaching at a program where defense is emphasized.

Who knows if he comes here or if he’s actually any good but its fun to imagine having two 6’10 mobile erasers to swap in and out to play behind Dexter and steals king Jordan Goldwire or Mikey Saunders. That kind of size and depth at the 5 might allow us to gamble a little more on the perimiter.

Its the offseason so I can dream.
    why would you dream about the rugs coaching abilities? He is only slightly more accomplished than penny.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Say what you will about The Rug but the man can coach and understands the importance of defense so at a minimum this 6’10 athletic guy received a year of solid coaching at a program where defense is emphasized.

Who knows if he comes here or if he’s actually any good but its fun to imagine having two 6’10 mobile erasers to swap in and out to play behind Dexter and steals king Jordan Goldwire or Mikey Saunders. That kind of size and depth at the 5 might allow us to gamble a little more on the perimiter.

Its the offseason so I can dream.
      You obviously watch the Chickens a lot eh?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

why would you dream about the rugs coaching abilities? He is only slightly more accomplished than penny.
        A great example of sarcasm - both men are accomplished cheaters while one has also demonstrated an ability to successfully coach Div 1 MBB.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

A great example of sarcasm - both men are accomplished cheaters while one has also demonstrated an ability to successfully coach Div 1 MBB.
          One of em might not remain and 'accomplished' cheater much longer.

Comment

You three are very funny!

Comment

If someone feels so inclined could you ask Taylor for an update on Muscadin? Are we still in the mix?

Comment

If someone feels so inclined could you ask Taylor for an update on Muscadin? Are we still in the mix?
                Are we in the mix for anyone right now? With 3 scholarships remaining, it has been very quiet the past two weeks.

Comment

I read somewhere a week or two ago that he was going to visit Auburn. I didn't know kids could visit except virtually, but it didn't sound virtually. I didn't know if Alabama or Bruce Pearl had different rules for that or not. He has often had different rules in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    I read somewhere a week or two ago that he was going to visit Auburn. I didn't know kids could visit except virtually, but it didn't sound virtually. I didn't know if Alabama or Bruce Pearl had different rules for that or not. He has often had different rules in the past.
                    I don't think official visits are allowed.

That said, I doubt the NCAA is going to tell a prospective "student" that they aren't allowed to go visit a campus before enrolling if they are doing it on their own dime and without coordination from the athletic department.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't think official visits are allowed.

That said, I doubt the NCAA is going to tell a prospective "student" that they aren't allowed to go visit a campus before enrolling if they are doing it on their own dime and without coordination from the athletic department.
                      And Bruce wouldn't break any rules while they visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

And Bruce wouldn't break any rules while they visit.
                        Of course not. He can't help it if little old Truce Pearly takes the nice young man out for dinner and a new car!

Comment

Comment

But then this from Taylor:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              But then this from Taylor:

Comment

Kinda interesting .. we didn't offer and his "offer list" is pretty disappointed compared to what I expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X