Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Will This Recruitng Class End Up Ranked Nationally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we end up 75th. The more chips the better.

Time people got upset again with our anger

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      I hope we end up 75th. The more chips the better.

Time people got upset again with our anger
      Love it and agree. That was the missing piece with this year's team, IMO...they didn't have that edge. They didn't feel disrespected college basketball. That is when 3G's teams have played their best ball. Give them a crappy ranking in the recruiting polls and in the basketball polls. Fuel the fire.

Give in to the hate, boys. Let the hate flow through you. Play angry once again!

Comment

Rivals currently ranks WSU @32 with eight players signed.
        247 currently ranks WSU @51 with seven players signed, (still no Torres).
        "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Perhaps one day...it'll look like #1. Lot of really good players coming in. Get the 6'-10" guy with all these new parts, the coaching the MTXE....and LOOK OUT!!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            That valuation of a recruiting class at the end of their careers is really the valuation that matters most. Hopefully Shocker fans will love these guys as much then as they do know. But predicting that requires a pretty high-powered crystal ball. That said I like the chances of this group to do quite well. And that is what is really currently being rated is the potential of this group.

Originally posted by [URL="https://shockernet.net/member/288-1972shocker"
          1972Shocker[/URL] commented

That valuation of a recruiting class at the end of their careers is really the valuation that matters most. Hopefully Shocker fans will love these guys as much then as they do know. But predicting that requires a pretty high-powered crystal ball. That said I like the chances of this group to do quite well. And that is what is really currently being rated is the potential of this group.
          So true, but it is important how good they are during the four (or two, or three) years prior to the end of their career that impacts the Shocker team the most. I too have high hopes that these younsters plus the additions in the next three years will result in a lot of Shocker fans being very happy campers.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that goes without saying. How they do in years 1, 2, 3 and 4 clearly provides the basis as to how the are evaluated when they walk out the door at the end of their collegiate careers?
        Working...
        X