• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
    I hate the sound of silence .
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I never liked "Bridge Over Troubled Water"

Hopefully we'll find out that Ndiaye will be heading "Homeward Bound" in the 316 before too long.

Comment

• So when will Abdou Ndiaye announce where he’s going?

Comment

• So is no news, good news or the reason we seem all in on Arop?

Comment

• Well, 1388 and sek, no one here knows -- which won't prevent speculation and talk of guts and tea leaves, of course; but no one knows.

Comment

• Hope he liked Jimmy's Egg. Friend of mine saw him there with GM yesterday morning

Comment

• Shock Top
              Shock Top commented
              Editing a comment
              Rookie mistake. Doo-Dah Dinner, everytime. I don’t care if you’ve already taken him there twice! ;)

• Wow. This has dragged on longer than I thought. I thought we'd have news today at least.

Comment

• shoxrox89
              shoxrox89 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would’ve expected Monday at the soonest.

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, for you maybe, but judging from Marshall's comments it doesn't seem as though he thinks it's dragging on.

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            Wow. This has dragged on longer than I thought. I thought we'd have news today at least.
            3G said that while he would like to get the recruiting behind him that they did not need to be in a big hurry to fill the last scholarship. As fans we tend to think that it is the player that is delaying decision day. But it is possible 3G still has a recruit (i.e. Aguek Arop or Keyshawn Bryant) that he likes even more and he is the one delaying the decision until he knows for sure he will have a scholarship available for Ndiaye.

I think the case of Neftali Alvarez is another possible example of this.

Another possibility is that it really isn't dragging on. After all Ndiaye just finished his official visit on Friday. It would not be uncommon for a recruit to take a few days to digest his options before making a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

3G said that while he would like to get the recruiting behind him that they did not need to be in a big hurry to fill the last scholarship. As fans we tend to think that it is the player that is delaying decision day. But it is possible 3G still has a recruit (i.e. Aguek Arop or Keyshawn Bryant) that he likes even more and he is the one delaying the decision until he knows for sure he will have a scholarship available for Ndiaye.

I think the case of Neftali Alvarez is another possible example of this.

Another possibility is that it really isn't dragging on. After all Ndiaye just finished his official visit on Friday. It would not be uncommon for a recruit to take a few days to digest his options before making a decision.
              ... and go home and visit with his high achool or prep coach.
              Guessing, visiting with his parents probably not an issue in this case.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                1972Shocker commented
                Editing a comment
                And there are still about 17 days left in the current signing period for players who are wanting to lock in with an LOI.

• Any idea if he schedule a visit for Ole Miss? Early reports said he was considering visiting there, but that we would get his final visit. Just curious if we were, in fact, his final visit before he makes a decision.

Comment

• Does anyone know the scholarship situation at Ole Miss? Can they still be on AN now that they signed Blake Hinson?

Comment

• Slykryck
                  Slykryck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great question. Didn’t even think about this when I saw the Hinson commit

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
                Does anyone know the scholarship situation at Ole Miss? Can they still be on AN now that they signed Blake Hinson?
                They still have two left to fill

Comment

• Georgetown trying to sneak in there now...

Comment

• Interesting... They are really stocking up.

Comment

• From my limited knowledge, AN would be my first choice. A 6’10” stretch 4 who has perimeter as well as inside skills is a game changer. But he appears to have a difficult time making up his mind. In addition, Arop is a very good talent who is easy to like too.

Comment

• Either one I believe is a great fit... but yeah a 6'-10" athletic stretch 4 would undoubtedly be the ultimate final piece on this great incoming class!!!
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                        X