X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Erik, I know your reading this....

Time to go in for the close!
    Is it legal for an incoming freshman to bust into town short notice to be the guide for a prospective recruit? Just asking.

Comment

Who needs assistant coaches for recruiting, we have ES. If his skill-set is even half as much as his passion for being a Shocker, we're going to be okay

Comment

The Angry 9
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Who has been shadowing him today and who is assigned for tomorrow and Friday? Interested minds want to know.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            One assumes Co|d is shadowing him. #lunkeralert

Do we know what his stats were from this past season.

Also, I am calling BS on him only being 200 lbs. Mcduffie is 216 and Reaves is 185 according to the Eagle article a couple months ago. He supposedly has a couple inches on Mcduffie and doesn't appear to be that much skinnier in the photos. He has 5 inches on Reaves and is broader with more muscle tone. I would say he is closer to that 210-215 range.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
            Do we know what his stats were from this past season.

Also, I am calling BS on him only being 200 lbs. Mcduffie is 216 and Reaves is 185 according to the Eagle article a couple months ago. He supposedly has a couple inches on Mcduffie and doesn't appear to be that much skinnier in the photos. He has 5 inches on Reaves and is broader with more muscle tone. I would say he is closer to that 210-215 range.
            Based on what I just saw, I'd say 215 at least. And the dude looks spectacular in yellow. 6'10" is the minimum. I never thought I'd see another sculpted body like Ehimen but dayumm.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
              ShockerPhi commented
              Editing a comment
              Co|d, is that you?

• Jhook89
              Jhook89 commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s what I’m talking about! It looks like he has a decent frame too. Rosenboom would turn him in to a beast. 240 by end of year 1

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Based on what I just saw, I'd say 215 at least. And the dude looks spectacular in yellow. 6'10" is the minimum. I never thought I'd see another sculpted body like Ehimen but dayumm.
            Did they have a scheduled appointment with The Doc on his visit?

Glad to hear he’s got a clean bill of health!
            The Assman

Comment

The Lethal Legion
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Play angry....play TENacious!

Comment

Where's the report from whoever is stalking...I mean, shadowing Abdou?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Comment

If we sign this guy, we may have to have formal spelling lessons for those on here that struggle to spell names like Reaves, Stevenson and Murry

Comment

• Walker
                        Walker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We night need to add formal punctuation lessons in there for those who don't put periods at the end of their sentences.

Just breaking balls brother lol.

I'm probably one of the cats that could use the spelling lesson. For whatever reason my brain always wanted to spell Reaves the wrong way. I have to tell myself it's the way Superman spelled his name, not Neo.

• 1972Shocker
                        1972Shocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can use both spellin and punkchewation lessins and whlie wur at ti how bout sum tipying lessons?!),

BTW @ Walker I believe Superman aka George Reeves spells his nane the same way that Neo aka Keanu Reeves does.

But, hey, I know exactly what you mean.

• Walker
                        Walker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL you're right 72, he does spell it the same way as Keanu. It's funny I used an incorrect assumption to remember how to properly spell Austin's last name. If it's not broke, don't fix it right? I think I'm becoming the real life Michael Scott.

Marshall has been in his element these past couple weeks, so I expect good news until told otherwise
                      The Assman

Comment

NVM.
                        The Assman

Comment

Nitro 9

Comment

Working...
                          X