• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Jamarius! Happy to have you in the Shocker program
    The Assman

Comment

Another piece. Sounds like a fine young man! Proud he is a Shocker
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That’ll do!! 3G is building a monster!! We are about to roll out a team of 6’4”+ athletic freaks.

Comment

LOOK, so dude put in a prediction to WSU right after he committed. Does he think he is slick?

Comment

At least one Butler fan is extremely butt hurt. Lol!

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              That's Tom the writer, of course, not Dr. Tom the coach.

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Was that Tom Davis chiming in?

• sekshoxfan
              sekshoxfan commented
              Editing a comment
              No it wasn't him. Don't remember the name now, but it was in the comments of the live feed that you can't see anymore. The school moderator doing the feed told them to settle down even. LOL. Real vile stuff too. Swears they would be us by 30 if they played us. Real wacko!

This kid sounds like a super sharp young man as well. Good get coaches. Very nice work!

Comment

I love how many people he thanks in very specific terms for how they mentored and supported him. Great to see humility and gratitude--speaks to a high character
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Fantastic! Now let's start up a home and home series with Butler.

Comment

Awful lot of talented-looking basketball players still interested in signing on to play basketball at a place where the sky may or may not be falling, depending on who you ask.

Comment

• Another great get! Marshall really swooped in late on Burton and Dennis. Not sure we would've been able to pull that off in the Valley.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agreed. Seems like our recruiting coups when we were in the Vallley was when we got in on guys before the blew up (i.e. Fred) or we found the off the grid kid (Ron).

• Comment

• I no longer have to drop the toaster in the tub. Welcome to Shockernation JB!

Comment

• Okay, maybe 3G won't Coach of the Year this year but he has to be in the running for Salesman of the Year to come in late an pick up this outstanding recruit.

Welcome to Shocker Nation Jamarius. You sure look good in that Shocker uniform.

Comment

• I love defense so I'll probably like him. If we get Alvarez the pair could be a very nice defensive combo

Comment

• Butler board trying to paint WSU and the AAC is mid-major. That’s cute.

Too be fair, more seem to realized Burton is actually a good player and not a just blinded by recruitment rankings.
                            The Assman

Comment

Working...
                            X