Jamarius Burton 6'5 G 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Where did you read this? I’ve read all the stories I’ve seen and this statement is mysterious.

Comment

• Shockm
      Shockm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. After reading the story, I’m less concerned. There were more points that he liked about us than that possibly (depends on how One interprets his meaning) negative One.

Originally posted by choida View Post
    I think my Friday we should know about Alverez and Burton... Just a hunch
    i thought I read that Alvarez is deciding on 4/30. He may be too late for WSU, the ship is about to set sail.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

i thought I read that Alvarez is deciding on 4/30. He may be too late for WSU, the ship is about to set sail.
      We have 3 scholarships to give. I expect 3G to use two of those on guards especially with Austin's departure. I believe what Neftali's coach said that he thought Neftali would make a decision by (not on) April 30th. I took that to mean anytime between now and then.

The thing is that we really don't now where Alvarez sits on 3G's target list and we don't know where WSU sits on his list. I don't think we have to much longer to much longer for this to work out. Maybe 2 to 3 weeks at the most and probably not that long. We have Ehab Amin coming in next week perhaps.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 20, 2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

This is the guy with the 1 Crystal ball to WSU. He's 85% correct this year so far.

Since the quoted tweet isn't loading ... here is that

Comment

• SB Shock
          SB Shock commented
          Editing a comment
          The way I decode that is "his projection of Burton going to WSU is not based on any guessing, but has inside information (educated) that he will make WSU his choice".

I would really like to have some good news today. Is Mr. Burrton ready for the challenge of helping to lead a very talented Wichita State team?

Comment

I was surprised when Taylor listed him as a PG, because I assumed he was viewed more as a CG.

If he can man the point, that allows for some creativity with the final two scholarships.
          The Assman

Comment

Sorry if I missed it. Do we assume he is announcing 12:40 Eastern? Definitely gonna tune in for this one. Need some good news headed into the weekend. C'mon JB. Come join Shocker Nation!

Comment

1:40 Eastern I think

Comment

Originally posted by Bh13 View Post
                1:40 Eastern I think
                Yes. It's posted in the Charlotte article liked in this thread. 12:40 Central.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yes. It's posted in the Charlotte article liked in this thread. 12:40 Central.
                  How long can two hours seem to stretch out?
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Because of the Lo-Max situation I find myself not counting chickens until they actually show up on campus, hatched.

Comment

• wheathead
                      wheathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      with that said.........here's hoping he commits in 1 hour to being a shocker.

If this kid can run the point then next two scholarships can be anyone...grad transfers juco whatever

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hasn't 3G made the comment that you can never have too many point guards. Now he seems comfortable with combo guards who are capapble of running the point but at this time who do we have capapble of running the point. Samajae is a big question mark. Maybe Eric Stevenson could do that but is that the best use of his talent. I think we bring in two more guards with the 3 open schollies that are at least combo guards.

If Ehab Amin is the real deal then bringing him, Burton and Ndiaye in would be just fine and dandy.

David Woods‏Verified account @DavidWoods007
                    FollowFollow @DavidWoods007

More
                    BREAKING: #Butler is out of the running for Charlotte prospect Jamarius Burton. That likely means he will announce for Wichita State.

https://twitter.com/DavidWoods007/st...79951145013248

Comment

Dude!

Comment

Butler can suck it. Mainly that writer.

Comment

Working...
                        X