Jamarius Burton 6'5 G 2018 a Shocker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby, come back.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• If there was one Shocker leaving that I could pick to stay, JB would be that man. He came in here, worked hard on and off the court, and just kept improving in several areas of his game. He wasn't fussing, he wasn't bragging, but he was the player I remember making some big plays down stretches when we needed them. This didn't happen every time for JB, but his maximum efforts was always there. The team that gets JB will have a gem and a team-player. I have no idea why he is leaving, because he is silently doing it with class. With the constant increase of transfers out there, how many players that transfer will actually find a good fit and make an impact with even the amount of minutes played they had where they started? If any of them do, JB could be one of those players. JB's game does his talking for him. I wish you the best JB in all that you do. You were a Shocker we will always remember and have fond memories of in playing on prolly the youngest Shocker team that I ever remember.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          If there was one Shocker leaving that I could pick to stay, JB would be that man. He came in here, worked hard on and off the court, and just kept improving in several areas of his game. He wasn't fussing, he wasn't bragging, but he was the player I remember making some big plays down stretches when we needed them. This didn't happen every time for JB, but his maximum efforts was always there. The team that gets JB will have a gem and a team-player. I have no idea why he is leaving, because he is silently doing it with class. With the constant increase of transfers out there, how many players that transfer will actually find a good fit and make an impact with even the amount of minutes played they had where they started? If any of them do, JB could be one of those players. JB's game does his talking for him. I wish you the best JB in all that you do. You were a Shocker we will always remember and have fond memories of in playing on prolly the youngest Shocker team that I ever remember.
          I think he's leaving cuz of the locker room circus and the lack of control from the ring leader. If you let the mess linger, some players lose trust in the program and rather move on. I think that's the case with JB.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            If there was one Shocker leaving that I could pick to stay, JB would be that man. He came in here, worked hard on and off the court, and just kept improving in several areas of his game. He wasn't fussing, he wasn't bragging, but he was the player I remember making some big plays down stretches when we needed them. This didn't happen every time for JB, but his maximum efforts was always there. The team that gets JB will have a gem and a team-player. I have no idea why he is leaving, because he is silently doing it with class. With the constant increase of transfers out there, how many players that transfer will actually find a good fit and make an impact with even the amount of minutes played they had where they started? If any of them do, JB could be one of those players. JB's game does his talking for him. I wish you the best JB in all that you do. You were a Shocker we will always remember and have fond memories of in playing on prolly the youngest Shocker team that I ever remember.
            This decision surprised me and you can tell by the interest from other programs how they value his skill set.

Comment

• GM is the coach and the decision maker and it is hard to argue with the success he has had here. With that said,
              I don't think he handled the incoming freshmen guards well. JB, ES and DD were the returning perimeter players
              that enjoyed a lot of success the second half of last season. They were our ESTABLISHED perimeter players and
              starters. I don't think GM integrated GS, TE and NF well into the mix. He didn't show confidence in his
              established guys and two of them walked one doing it quietly and the other no so much but I think both had the same
              feelings that new guys were getting too much preference over them and from my viewpoint they probably had a legit beef. I
              think there was too much tinkering with a pretty well oiled returning machine.

Comment

• JB is a Shocker. Wish he wasn’t leaving. I don’t know the reason but I wish him well. He will be missed!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  GM is the coach and the decision maker and it is hard to argue with the success he has had here. With that said,
                  I don't think he handled the incoming freshmen guards well. JB, ES and DD were the returning perimeter players
                  that enjoyed a lot of success the second half of last season. They were our ESTABLISHED perimeter players and
                  starters. I don't think GM integrated GS, TE and NF well into the mix. He didn't show confidence in his
                  established guys and two of them walked one doing it quietly and the other no so much but I think both had the same
                  feelings that new guys were getting too much preference over them and from my viewpoint they probably had a legit beef. I
                  think there was too much tinkering with a pretty well oiled returning machine.
                  He over recruited guards and under recruited bigs... And didn't balance out the classes... We needed more mature elder upper class men

Comment

• https://twitter.com/goodmanhoops/sta...276714503?s=21

Better take that Texas Tech offer and run

Comment

• No matter where he goes he better work on those PG skills.

Comment

• I sure hope wherever he goes the coach isn't a meanie head to him. I sure hope also that he is the only "pg" who gets to start and that the next year they don't let anyone else get a start. Over these kids...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          I sure hope wherever he goes the coach isn't a meanie head to him. I sure hope also that he is the only "pg" who gets to start and that the next year they don't let anyone else get a start. Over these kids...
                          Salt is bad for your blood pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post

Salt is bad for your blood pressure
                            Herpes isn't very pleasant either

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post

He over recruited guards and under recruited bigs... And didn't balance out the classes... We needed more mature elder upper class men
                              Feel even stronger about my 2 week old post now

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Feel even stronger about my 2 week old post now

Comment

Working...
                                X