No announcement yet.

3 Down, 1 to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole too many freshmen thing... Kids transfer every year.. It's part of the business... Never ever going to be an issue

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
      The whole too many freshmen thing... Kids transfer every year.. It's part of the business... Never ever going to be an issue
      I’m hoping we have a “kids are leaving early for the draft” thing and instead of a “kids are transferring” thing. Wouldn’t that say something about our recruiting.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
        ShockingButTrue commented
        Editing a comment
        We did. This year even.

• Shock Top
        Shock Top commented
        Editing a comment
        Even programs like Duke have both.

• Now add AN and Bryant please and let the healing process begin

Comment

• Others may have made this same observation, but judging from the timing -- the seemingly sudden departure of Reaves and Marshall swooping in on Burton just within the past couple of weeks -- it seems likely that this is Austin's replacement. Pretty impressive recovery.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
          ShockdaWorld commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same thought. Some of this kid’s strengths seem to match up with some that Austin was lacking as far as physical build and athleticism. If he has Reaves mindset, he will be a beast.

• Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas this year is LOI's from N’Diaye and Torres!!!!

Comment

• Finally time to edit the name of the page?

I’d hate to jinx things again and keep having 3 spots open! ;)
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
            Dear Santa, all I want for Christmas this year is LOI's from N’Diaye and Torres!!!!
            I second the motion of signings. Can't help but want that Bryant kid as well.

Comment

• Bryant and N’Diaye would be terrific, I just wonder if they are leaning more towards another gaurd.

Haven’t heard an update on Bryant in awhile, I wounded how much focus they have been keeping on him.
              The Assman

Comment

• Cross another one off the list. Joseph Chartouny to Marquette.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Bryant and N’Diaye would be terrific, I just wonder if they are leaning more towards another gaurd.

Haven’t heard an update on Bryant in awhile, I wounded how much focus they have been keeping on him.
                  Coach visited him a few weeks ago...

Comment

• Shock Top
                    Shock Top commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know that, but no updates since then. I wonder what’s going on with his recruitment process.

• Slykryck
                    Slykryck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry, I misunderstood. I did see he was recently offered by Tulane. I do wonder if we have prioritized Ndiaye over him now.

• Ndiaye and Bryant.

Comment

• Torres and either Bryant or Ndiaye would just be icing. Though, let's not forget we have a stud PF verbally committed in Gordon for the following year too. Not sure how everyone is gonna play! Future is all of the sudden looking very bright.

Comment

• Which one is a 4* now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Which one is a 4* now?
                      DeAntoni Gordon, see link
                      Learn about DeAntoni Gordon and other recruit player profiles on RecruitingNation.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

DeAntoni Gordon, see link
                        Also 3* at Rivals and 247, with 247 ranking him 254 overall.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• WuShocker2006
                          WuShocker2006 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Get the feeling he will be a consensus 4* and a 5* by some at the end of his senior year...
                      Working...
                      X