Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        Pass
        Said everyone to Darryl Willis

Comment

• 1972Shocker
          1972Shocker commented
          Editing a comment
          It wasn't that Darral didn't take that to heart but he thought they meant pass on the opportunity to throw the ball to a teammate.

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Dammit, even had a gif ready...

bump!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Lol Eric redshirting... Good one

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
            Lol Eric redshirting... Good one
            not redshirt, go prep

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

not redshirt, go prep
              Yea... let's not risk Erik. He's the recruit that I'm the most excited for.

Comment

• The sooner we can Erik in the building, the better off we’ll be

Comment

• I think Udeze will play a pivotal role as a freshman. Who's the alternative at the post?

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
                    ShockdaWorld commented
                    Editing a comment
                    God Bear...Poor Bear...Udeze...should be a battle for minutes. Forgot Echinique.

• ShockingButTrue
                    ShockingButTrue commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Which ever one has the best hands.

God Bear has shown his hands are "adequate" in his little bit of court time. Extend his minutes and let's find out.

• Four big posts with different skill sets. At this juncture, I would guess Poor Bear is the odd man out.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• From what has been reported Poor Bear may be able to play some at the 4.

Comment

• Shockm
                      Shockm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I wonder who reported that. At 6’9 and I think it was reported that he weighs 260 lbs. he would have to be surprisingly quick to guard a stretch 4 on the perimeter. I’ve only observed him on video so I don’t know for sure, but he appeared to not fit the perimeter defending profile.

• Dan
                      Dan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably more of a stretch 5 would be my guess. Looks like he could use some conditioning.

• He reminds me of Shaq...
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• This season is going to be intriguing... Let's take bets to see who gets benched the entire year...I kid I kid... But seriously...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                        Four big posts with different skill sets. At this juncture, I would guess Poor Bear is the odd man out.
                        Poor Bear is the only 5 that has the shooting skill from 3. That is a big plus for him. However, he has to rebound and give effort on defense to play.

Comment

• Shockernet at its best -- a dozen posts in a row over two pages of the Ehab Amin thread having absolutely nothing to do with him.

In my attempt to avoid extending the string, let me just add that it's still up in the air as to how quickly Amin will be able to adjust after a year off due to injury, and also how well his thievery will translate to playing night in and night out against better competition. Obviously the coaches were interested and thought he had a reasonable chance to return and play at a high level, or they wouldn't have pursued him as vigorously as they did. But Teddy Wells may make a very nice alternative, albeit a different sort of player, even if he does end up having to wait another year.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
                            1972Shocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I assume you mean Teddy Allen. Coming up with everyone's name on demand may be a bit of a challenge for a little while.

• WSUwatcher
                            WSUwatcher commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You're right, of course, '72. I wrote Wells but meant Allen (both five letters with two Ls and an E, what the hell). I have no idea who Teddy Wells is, but it sounded at the time like he should be a player. C'mon, Shocks -- get that 2018-19 roster posted somewhere before I get even more confused.
                        Working...
                        X