No announcement yet.

Ehab Amin 6'4 G Grad-Transfer to Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming he commits, I really like this pickup. I’m not convinced SHJ will be able to contribute and having a guard that has had success at the D1 level should help a ton.

Aargh mentioned somewhere that this next season is basically a “throwaway” season. I think if you have that mindset, Amin isn’t a good choice. If you want to increase your chances at making the NCAA tournament, Amin is a must-have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      well maybe 5 pm now.

Live-stream?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
        Assuming he commits, I really like this pickup. I’m not convinced SHJ will be able to contribute and having a guard that has had success at the D1 level should help a ton.

Aargh mentioned somewhere that this next season is basically a “throwaway” season. I think if you have that mindset, Amin isn’t a good choice. If you want to increase your chances at making the NCAA tournament, Amin is a must-have.
        at VERY worst case scenario .. having 2 Senior PGs and a Junior PG will be good for the younger ones to learn from.

Comment

• Would make a great add. Tighten up that D... Only take up 1 year

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

T

...:cool:
            You've never seen him play. LOL I haven't and I really don't have an opinion. At first I didn't think so, but if Gregg really wants him, then I'm in his camp. If he chooses us, should we trust Gregg or CB?

I will say that if Texas Tech and Nevada are both involved in this final decision, we are in good company. Chris Beard is an up and coming head coach who is heading for Gregg Marshall status when it comes to respect from other experts and coaches.

Comment

• Nevada. C0|dB|00ded got his wish.

On to the next one.
              The Assman

Comment

• Ehab Amin, one of the top available graduate transfers, just verbally committed to Nevada, he tells @247Sports

Comment

• nm
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• At this point I say just hold this last opening for a mid-season transfer or for 2019.

Comment

• Shock Top
                    Shock Top commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The one huge positive that Amin provided, was that the scholarship wold have been available in 2019. Which would have been a premium version of "eating" a scholarship for a season.

Oh well.

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  Nevada. C0|dB|00ded got his wish.

On to the next one.
                  What is the next one!

Comment

• Shock Top
                    Shock Top commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll let you know, as soon as I find out. Patience. ;)

• I think that CB pushed him there. LOL

Comment

• Maybe he had the $hits after two stops at the DooDah Diner. :)
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Not sure who is left that would be worth a scholarship at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

What is the next one!
                        David Wingett still available?

Comment

• I hear this kid Bryant is still available...

Comment

• Shock Top
                            Shock Top commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I love the idea, but the fact is that we've had no information or development since 3G's visit. Doubtful he is coming at this point.
                        Working...
                        X