Ehab Amin 6'4 G Grad-Transfer to Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehab Amin 6'4 G Grad-Transfer to Oregon

Filled up basically all the columns in the box score. Doesn't appear to have been a great shooter.

Anyone else noticing a lot of these guys we're going after having solid steals stats(#2 in stl% in 2017) and lower shooting stats?

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...1454/ehab-amin
    Last edited by Cdizzle; April 3, 2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• ShockTalk
      ShockTalk commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn't appear to have been a great shooter? How about not that good of shooter. While he was .538 from inside the arc, he was .289 from 3pt and .716 FT. Also, his TO per game almost matches his Assist (1.06 A/TO). 2.8 fouls per game. Very good rebounder for a guard at 6.6 per game.

• shoxlax
      shoxlax commented
      Editing a comment
      Tightening up our perimeter defense is one of HCGM’s big focus areas this off season.

Played for Marty Gross, maybe he will put in a good word for WSU.

Comment

Story about his recovery from a hip injury.

Comment

Scoring fairly consistent on per minute basis. 3-point percentage all over the place, from rotten to low-mediocre to acceptable.
        Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about Texas A&M-CC Islanders Ehab Amin on ESPN.com.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Led the NCAA in steals in 2016-17
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I liked him as President of Uganda

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              You were one of the few, lax.

• Sam Axe
              Sam Axe commented
              Editing a comment
              I knew you were going there. And I still laughed.

• 1972Shocker
              1972Shocker commented
              Editing a comment
              That was his older brother and he was a power forward who relied on brute force. Would not fit well in today's game.

Both SMU and WSU have in-home visits with Amin this weekend before he cuts his list. As does Nevada.

Comment

Comment

That's a pretty solid list of suitors

Comment

Two Grad Transfers and freshmen point guard?

Comment

Unless it's a high quality, impactful freshman PG, I prefer 3 JUCO to get these Scholarships spread out. Otherwise, if no on redshirts or transfers out, we will be rebuild again in 4 yrs

Comment

• Aargh
                      Aargh commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We actually need at least one a year out of next year's Fr class to trfr.

Originally posted by Boss1786 View Post
                    Unless it's a high quality, impactful freshman PG, I prefer 3 JUCO to get these Scholarships spread out. Otherwise, if no on redshirts or transfers out, we will be rebuild again in 4 yrs
                    That would be idea. I could be wrong, but I think that CGM is just trying to get the best players he can and may not be concerned about classes right now. He probably expects the bottom 2-3 kids to transfer anyway because they want more playing time. He will weed out a couple of kids a year and end up with somewhat more balanced classes. However, this year may not be balanced at all.

Comment

Update. Hasn't cut his list down yet.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

He will be visiting in the next few weeks ..

Comment

Working...
                        X