No announcement yet.

Berrick Jean-Louis - 2020 6'5 SG to Iona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid definitely looks Westbrook-esque. Could use a guard who can attack the basket.
    The Assman

Comment

• choida
      choida commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what we said about CJ Keyser... Actually I believe his Twitter handle was "baby Westbrook"

• homegrownshocker
      homegrownshocker commented
      Editing a comment
      CJ was a great athlete that appears to struggle when five on five starts. We had better basketball players in front of him & made the right choice. Our development work and his freak jumping ability were worth the risk.

Bump

Comment

• WSUwatcher
      WSUwatcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Why?

Corey Evans@coreyevans_10 43m43 minutes ago More
    • Copy link to Tweet
    • Embed Tweet

Top available wing Berrick JeanLouis will take an unofficial visit to FGCU this evening, a source tells @Rivals

Comment

Nothing wrong with this kid either.

Comment

• 1972Shocker
        1972Shocker commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, after our experience with C.J. it can be risky to make assessments primarily on the ability to dunk a basketball.

• Topshock
        Topshock commented
        Editing a comment
        Also shows great handles and court speed, not sure what his shooting percentages look like.

If this kid signs, I will be cheering hard for him next year! He is not in my top 4 wish list though.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Link with his stats. Looks like he does everything except shoot, so agree that is a concern.
        Berrick Jeanlouis' high school sports timeline. MaxPreps has events and updates about Berrick Jeanlouis while he was playing basketball at Canterbury High School and Canterbury High School dating as far back as 2016.

Comment

This young man will play for Chris Jans at New Mexico State.
          78-65

Comment

• WSUwatcher
            WSUwatcher commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, Jans knows that if WSU is interested, it's probably worth taking a look -- still, a pretty remarkable job of luring him geographically.

Wow...

Comment

Gotta love Coach Jans
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Great pick up for Jans!

Comment

JUCO stats: https://www.njcaa.org/sports/mbkb/2019-20/div1/players/berrickjeanlouislz9u
                Florida SW profile: https://www.fswbucs.com/sports/mbkb/2019-20/bios/jeanlouis_berrick_eqct
                Verbal commits: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/berrick-jeanlouis

Comment

I have seen this player before. His name is actually David Thompson.

Comment

Jeanlouis has been the catalyst for a Buccaneers team that was 21-1 and ranked No. 2 in the latest NJCAA poll.

Comment

Potentially could be coached by GGG and Jans during his career.

Comment

Ranked the #5 big guard and #26 overall by jucorecruiting.com
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
                        X