Caleb Grill 2019 Maize G to UNLV to Iowa St to Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I just remember a poster who tried to convince us that Busse might get minutes this year. Maybe it wasn’t you. Maybe my memory is foggy, well it’s definitely that.

And again, I just want to be clear, nothing against Busse.
    I don't think it was me, but I do recall reading it here. I'm hoping they find a 'serum' for CRS and CRAFT.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Was it the same people calling for AM to be taking minutes from JE??
      The Assman

Comment

Grills shot reminds me of Reaves. He’s not as long. I see he can dunk in transition and hit threes. Can he D up and is he strong/quick enough to penetrate a little too?

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I don't think it was me, but I do recall reading it here. I'm hoping they find a 'serum' for CRS and CRAFT.
          Definitely don't think it was you!

Comment

Iowa state was a mess this year. He was one of 7 or so that got minutes. At this point, he would help WSU out. There may not be alot to get to come here depending on what players are saying to each other.

Comment

Not overly excited about Grill. There are probably better options out there.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                Not overly excited about Grill. There are probably better options out there.
                But the question would be, "can ggg recruit them to here?"

Comment

I'll go on record as saying if he can/could he should. 247 has him as a 3*. I'll take a 3* LOCAL kid over the two star kids
                  I've seen already offered. He would be an instant fan favorite ala EW

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post

But the question would be, "can ggg recruit them to here?"
                    He better if this program is to continue on the path all of us want.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

He better if this program is to continue on the path all of us want.
                      Totally agree. I'm just not so sure at this point.

Comment

• I think he could be a solid piece for the Shocker bench.

Comment

• I hope we get him. but I may be in minority

Comment

• I hope he ends up at WSU. I don’t care if he is a “bench” player or not. Looks pretty solid to me and starting not starting all takes care of itself. 6’3, looks like he can shoot, looks like he can get up a little. Not sure what the problem is.

Comment

• There was another Kansas kid who transferred out of Iowa St. who did pretty well at Loyola

Comment

• Caleb averaged just under 14 minutes a game and averaged 2.1ppg. He made about the same amount of turnovers as he did assists. His shooting pct. from for 3-pt. % was .250%, and .314 FG.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X