Caleb Grill 2019 Maize G to UNLV to Iowa St to Mizzou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Caleb averaged just under 14 minutes a game and averaged 2.1ppg. He made about the same amount of turnovers as he did assists. His shooting pct. from for 3-pt. % was .250%, and .314 FG.
    Good kid, but we need better.

Comment

• I'd rather have him than Erik

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Caleb averaged just under 14 minutes a game and averaged 2.1ppg. He made about the same amount of turnovers as he did assists. His shooting pct. from for 3-pt. % was .250%, and .314 FG.
        small sample size. would take him over the 2* already offered in a heartbeat. those * do mean something

Comment

• Actually those stars frequently don't mean anything particularly a year or two from when they were handed out in HS.

If these are accurate for Tariq Silver, 49% FG, 45% 3pt, 83% FT for the year, I would take this 2 star in a heartbeat over Grill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
            Actually those stars frequently don't mean anything particularly a year or two from when they were handed out in HS.

If these are accurate for Tariq Silver, 49% FG, 45% 3pt, 83% FT for the year, I would take this 2 star in a heartbeat over Grill.
            100%
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• hmmm, if I read Silver's stats right he had twice as many turnovers as assists at eastern Michigan ? wonder how that would translate at
              the AAC level and how long GM could live with it? also, these rating outfits are not worth anything? have to give them some weight
              I would think.

Comment

• Heard Grill wants to "come home." Dunno if that is Wichita, Manhattan, Emporia.......dunno

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Heard Grill wants to "come home." Dunno if that is Wichita, Manhattan, Emporia.......dunno
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    Heard Grill wants to "come home." Dunno if that is Wichita, Manhattan, Emporia.......dunno
                    Let’s bring him home to CKA

Comment

• If Grill could come in and accept being a role filling glue guy he might be worthwhile. And who knows, Graham Hatch was a late bloomer who worked his ass off to to become relevant as a Junior and a Senior. As we found out this year you don't need 12 guys who think they are God's gift to basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        If Grill could come in and accept being a role filling glue guy he might be worthwhile. And who knows, Graham Hatch was a late bloomer who worked his ass off to to become relevant as a Junior and a Senior. As we found out this year you don't need 12 guys who think they are God's gift to basketball.

That’s a fact Jack!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          If Grill could come in and accept being a role filling glue guy he might be worthwhile. And who knows, Graham Hatch was a late bloomer who worked his ass off to to become relevant as a Junior and a Senior. As we found out this year you don't want 12 guys who think they are God's gift to basketball.
                          FIFY
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• For the skeptics I would urge you to go to 247sports.com. The video there is impressive in all aspects. He is
                            more athletic than I realized. They rate him as the 7th best available PG. His composite score there is right with
                            GS' and higher than ES'. I just don't understand why several of you are so cool on him. He can handle the ball,
                            sees the court, very athletic, blocks shots, etc. Looks like a complete package on the tape, and yes, I realize it is
                            a HS tape, but dang the kid can play. Still believe he would give us nice back court depth and potentially more.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              For the skeptics I would urge you to go to 247sports.com. The video there is impressive in all aspects. He is
                              more athletic than I realized. They rate him as the 7th best available PG. His composite score there is right with
                              GS' and higher than ES'. I just don't understand why several of you are so cool on him. He can handle the ball,
                              sees the court, very athletic, blocks shots, etc. Looks like a complete package on the tape, and yes, I realize it is
                              a HS tape, but dang the kid can play. Still believe he would give us nice back court depth and potentially more.
                              Did he play PG in HS?

Comment

• Don't know but that is what 247 lists him as. From the tape it looks like he could easily play either guard spot. Click
                                on his name and watch the tape.

Comment

Working...
                                X