• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    His pops had some ‘dog’ in him.
    He was a good dude too!
    Livin the dream

Comment

Kid has quit on two schools already. We just lost a bunch of kids ike that. We don't need him.

Comment

2 schools?

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
          2 schools?
          Committed to South Dakota St, decommitted after coaching change and now quit on Iowa State.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker82 View Post

Committed to South Dakota St, decommitted after coaching change and now quit on Iowa State.
            Coaching change de-commitment doesn’t move the needle for me.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

God forbid a 18-19 year old kid make a mistake trying to decide what's best for himself. He decommitted from South Dakota St. after a coaching change. 6'3, strong, athletic, former multi-sport athlete and from Wichita. I'm sure GM is going to continue to express interest unless its not reciprocated. Would be foolish to completely write a kid off for what didn't work out somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by shockersx View Post
                God forbid a 18-19 year old kid make a mistake trying to decide what's best for himself. He decommitted from South Dakota St. after a coaching change. 6'3, strong, athletic, former multi-sport athlete and from Wichita. I'm sure GM is going to continue to express interest unless its not reciprocated. Would be foolish to completely write a kid off for what didn't work out somewhere else.
                Tell that to everyone throwing Stevenson and Sherfield under the bus then... myself included.

Comment

I like others ahead of him, but having local kids is always a bonus.
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    I like others ahead of him, but having local kids is always a bonus.
                    Sherfield says, "Hello!" (happy he gone).

Comment

Looking at a couple other offers we have made to PG's Grill would be a blessing

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Looking at a couple other offers we have made to PG's Grill would be a blessing
                        Didn't you have Busse in line to play major minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Didn't you have Busse in line to play major minutes?
                          Not to make a joke (that's about all I'm good for around here), but I had a friend who was "all-in" on Busse and said he was another Baker. I was drinking the yellow Kool-Aid until the first, second and third time I watched him play. I know it's difficult to judge abilities during 'mop-up' play, but I just didn't see it. I will remove the "friend" from my inside information list. The guy knew his family and said they were wonderful people and I'm sure that's true. Hope he 'kills' it somewhere.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The coach he was to play for at South Dakota state is at UNLV. My guess is he ends up there or at WSU.

Comment

Could you refresh my memory on that including the context ? The only legit time I got to watch him play was at
                              the Madness pre season scrimmage and he held is own quite well. He never got a real chance during the regular
                              season so he must have fell behind in practices. Pennny stock without any investment on our part that had potential
                              to take off. Hope it does in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                Could you refresh my memory on that including the context ? The only legit time I got to watch him play was at
                                the Madness pre season scrimmage and he held is own quite well. He never got a real chance during the regular
                                season so he must have fell behind in practices. Pennny stock without any investment on our part that had potential
                                to take off. Hope it does in Denver.
                                I just remember a poster who tried to convince us that Busse might get minutes this year. Maybe it wasn’t you. Maybe my memory is foggy, well it’s definitely that.

And again, I just want to be clear, nothing against Busse.

Comment

Working...
                                X