Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    You mean more drama than a cow......oh never mind.
    :-)
    Hahahaa
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Hahahaa
      Can you tell its my favorite all-time post up to this point.
      You will never live that theme down...at least in my eyes...you're the best Kung.

Comment

• Not even or own Tyrone Shoelace can handle the ball like FVV!!!!!!!
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Auburn went on a 14-2 run to end the game for the 49-43 win.

Comment

• We know one thing for sure. When the game is on the line, Fred is not afraid to take the shot. A very valuable trait.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Ok, so sue me. I don't pay attention sometimes. For some reason, I didn't think Auburn played in the largest class in Ilinois. I am so wrong.

They are in the state semi-finals. The #12 team in the COUNTRY awaits them, Proviso East @ 30-0. If they would happen to win....the NUMBER #4 team in the country will probably be in the other bracket. Chicago Simeon. Holy S.

Jabari Parker (others have rated him the #1 player in the country as a junior) plays for Simeon.

Comment

• IN FRED WE TRUST

As some of you already know FVV won his game tonight 49-43... FVV and Auburn will play in final four friday. Fred is in a zone the last three games 35-32-and 27 tonight with 5 3's.. He is just taking over games, the team they played tonight had 2 guys over 6'8 both are going to D1 schools they were no match for FVV. This is Auburn first trip to the state final four THANK YOU FRED!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Ok, so sue me. I don't pay attention sometimes. For some reason, I didn't think Auburn played in the largest class in Ilinois. I am so wrong.

They are in the state semi-finals. The #12 team in the COUNTRY awaits them, Proviso East @ 30-0. If they would happen to win....the NUMBER #4 team in the country will probably be in the other bracket. Chicago Simeon. Holy S.

Jabari Parker (others have rated him the #1 player in the country as a junior) plays for Simeon.
                  Whatever the outcome of Auburn's future, FVV has more than proven his worth!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrclove4 View Post
                    As some of you already know FVV won his game tonight 49-43... FVV and Auburn will play in final four friday. Fred is in a zone the last three games 35-32-and 27 tonight with 5 3's.. He is just taking over games, the team they played tonight had 2 guys over 6'8 both are going to D1 schools they were no match for FVV. This is Auburn first trip to the state final four THANK YOU FRED!!!
                    @Mrclove4:, do you have the rest of Fred's line from tonight?

Comment

• Fred had 27 points, 8 rebounds, 5 steals, and 5 assists.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        @Mrclove4, do you have the rest of Fred's line from tonight?
                        I don't yet... I know he had 27 with 5 3's will post the rest as soon as I get it...

Comment

• I think Auburn lost to Porviso East in a tournament earlier this year; they are very good. It will take a great game to defeat East on Friday. GO AUBURN!!!

Comment

• Another question @Mrclove4:: Is Jaylin Marshall out for the year?

This is flat amazing:
                            "No Knights starter was taller than 6-foot, while the Blue Devils had just one player under 6-4 in their starting five. Auburn, which was without injured 6-3 Jaylin Marshall, throughly outplayed last year's runner-up by outrebounding the Blue Devils 36-33, holding them to 1-for-10 shooting from beyond the arc and forcing 19 turnovers."

Comment

• I have heard of drug abuse and child abuse but Fred committed MAN abuse. Not only did Fred beat them he retired Warrens coach. Hes done. Believe it or not Auburn will have a better team than this in 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyroAL View Post
                                I have heard of drug abuse and child abuse but Fred committed MAN abuse. Not only did Fred beat them he retired Warrens coach. Hes done. Believe it or not Auburn will have a better team than this in 2 years.
                                But will they have better players than FVV?

Comment

Working...
                                X