No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet is a Shocker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @_kai_: What is this shockerhoops? I have been to many shockerhoops games and havent seen this anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
      @_kai_ What is this shockerhoops? I have been to many shockerhoops games and havent seen this anywhere.
      I didn't have enough money to sponsor the 3 pointers "This is a shockerhoops.net 3 pointer", but I did have enough money to put shockerhoops.net urinal cakes in the urinals.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        I didn't have enough money to sponsor the 3 pointers "This is a shockerhoops.net 3 pointer", but I did have enough money to put shockerhoops.net urinal cakes in the urinals.
        You need to buy some more urinal cakes because the ones they have in there now taste funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          You need to buy some more urinal cakes because the ones they have in there now taste funny.
          add more tabasco sauce...they will be fine.

Comment

• New video posted up of Fred on his page at Shocker Hoops. The first video on the page is his newest. Highlights from his senior night.

His 3 point shot is looking great. He's going to be a big threat at Wichita State.

Comment

• @ 6-foot, he's going to be just a middle-sized threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                @ 6-foot, he's going to be just a middle-sized threat.
                I see what you did there.

Comment

• Even watching videos from last summer you can see his growth. He is in complete command of the game; Scoring, Passing and Defense.

Man among boys.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    http://shockerhoops.net/recruiting/fred-vanvleet/

New video posted up of Fred on his page at Shocker Hoops. The first video on the page is his newest. Highlights from his senior night.

His 3 point shot is looking great. He's going to be a big threat at Wichita State.
                    FVV got his second straight conference title tonight with a 61-48 win, he had 16pts. FVV and Auburn went 31-1 in conference games over the last two years. He will also get his 2nd MVP award. Next week FVV will start his quest for a 4A state title stay tuned... Side note... Fred is not know as a high flyer, but he had a nice break away dunk in tonight's game. He is getting stronger as we speak!...:)

Comment

• Mrclove4 - Fred final did it. Just when he could havedunked long ago he once again quieted any critics of his abilities. Fred hasclass. There has probably been 100 times he could have done that in the pastbut he has always passed up the dunk. It’s kind of cool that heWWWWWWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD DDD so long to dunk but he didit with style and ease. Auburn is on a roll. It’s too bad the local pressdoesn't cover Auburn more but it's just another slap in Rockford’s own face. Iwould assume Mrclove4 knows what I'm talking about. Prayers for the families ofthe 2 cheerleaders from Belvidere North (the team Auburn played tonight) thatlost their lives coming to the game. May god rest their souls. I'm sure if youwould speak with Fred about this he would have forgotten about his dunk. Well Ihope Fred has 7 more games in the state tournament that starts Tuesday. HeyMrclove4 if Auburn makes it to the super sectional Post me and I can hook youup with half court tickets in the 4th or 5th row.

Comment

• Originally posted by PyroAL View Post
                        Mrclove4 - Fred final did it. Just when he could havedunked long ago he once again quieted any critics of his abilities. Fred hasclass. There has probably been 100 times he could have done that in the pastbut he has always passed up the dunk. It’s kind of cool that heWWWWWWAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD DDD so long to dunk but he didit with style and ease. Auburn is on a roll. It’s too bad the local pressdoesn't cover Auburn more but it's just another slap in Rockford’s own face. Iwould assume Mrclove4 knows what I'm talking about. Prayers for the families ofthe 2 cheerleaders from Belvidere North (the team Auburn played tonight) thatlost their lives coming to the game. May god rest their souls. I'm sure if youwould speak with Fred about this he would have forgotten about his dunk. Well Ihope Fred has 7 more games in the state tournament that starts Tuesday. HeyMrclove4 if Auburn makes it to the super sectional Post me and I can hook youup with half court tickets in the 4th or 5th row.
                        @PyroAL:... Sad to hear about the cheerleaders from B-North R.I.P... FVV and Auburn have a lot of work to do before they get to that super-sectional game. Looking at this regional and sectional field Auburn thanks to FVV should be the favorite, but this is H.S basketball and anything can happen...

Comment

• Found this nugget, probably deserving of its own thread:

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Found this nugget, probably deserving of its own thread:

http://njhoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1336232
                            Thats high praise to be compared to JR
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• VERY impressive considering the talent Illinois produces:

Van Vleet currently ranks 7th all-time in both assists and steals for his career in the state of Illinois.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Just wondering where Isiah Thomas ranks on this list? To even crack the top 10 of such a list is beyond awesome.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X