• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VaVaVroom

Comment

• VV

Comment

• I think this Shocker should be on the front page. ;-)
        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• I just went back and watched some of his highlight videos again. The kid can JOOOOOK. He juked a player right out of his jock in one take! Seriously, the dude had to pick it up off the floor!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Could it be? Could it be that Tyrone Shoelace has given this young man some pointers on the notorious crossover invention?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
              Could it be? Could it be that Tyrone Shoelace has given this young man some pointers on the notorious crossover invention?
              Tyrone Shoelace sighting at the AAU tourney this summer where VanVleet juked a kid so hard the elastic in his waistband snapped causing his shorts to fall off? It could just be!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm stealing some thoughts from Jim Hicks of RCAsports and applying them to why Fred isn't ranked. Coaches have contacts with media persons that set rankings. They love their recruits to be ranked since it makes them look good when they win out. So they fill the media's ears with good stuff about thier targets. Since Fred was a solid commit to the Shockers, coaches are not going to be telling recruiting analysts how good he is. Fred was ignored on purpose because there would of been many assistant coaches feeling heat from their head coach on why they didn't get him, or even go after him.
                In the fast lane

Comment

• I don't think it's been mentioned that Fred is ranked #120 by Northstar. Perhaps Alex Schwartz took the time to watch him play this summer. Thanks Alex.

Last edited by tropicalshox; October 25, 2011, 04:47 AM.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Another Highlight video. Man does FVV have some handles!

Wichita State Commit Fred Van Vleet, Ball State Commit Marcus Posley, and Lamark Foote (Looks from FAMU, Tenn St, Jackson St.)
                    Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• He definately has some moves, and reacts good on the court. He can shoot too. Looking forward to see him in a Shocker Uni.

Comment

• Good reactions, awesome handles and deceptively quick. You can tell this kid is a really smart player. Really looking forward to having him on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                          Another Highlight video. Man does FVV have some handles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FntKwslygPw&sns=fb
                          The only problem with that video is that the competition looks like FVV's team is playing a bunch of highschool freshman. The kid has sick handles, and dominated some great competition down in Orlando, but that last video isn't much to really work with. Thanks for sharing it though.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                            The only problem with that video is that the competition looks like FVV's team is playing a bunch of highschool freshman. The kid has sick handles, and dominated some great competition down in Orlando, but that last video isn't much to really work with. Thanks for sharing it though.
                            Good point. I thought it looked like they were scrimmaging the JV.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Good point. I thought it looked like they were scrimmaging the JV.
                              During the middle, or 2/3's area, there is a small guard that is trying to guard at the top of the key. He looks maybe 12.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• About how tall is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X