Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tropicalshox
    replied
    Let me try this again. My first attempt to post it apparently didn't go through. Rival's has Thompson up on our '09 recruiting list. Same list of suitors as before so I'm sure it was just an automatic posting since he is scheduled to graduate from Midland next year. I'll keep him off the recruiting summary since he was a MT recruit until we hear something further.

Leave a comment:

• wushock
    replied
    That was reported earlier that he was going to Midland

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Looks like Eddie will be at Midland CC and is now in the class of '09. No clue if there is or will be any iterest in the future.

Leave a comment:

• wushock
    replied
    Made Houston All Metro 5th team and has signed with Midland Junior College

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    He's averaging 20 points and 5 boards. Looks like he's going to go the JUCO rout and could end up at Coffeyville. He also mentions being recruited by Lon Morris, Kilgore and Panola

Texas Hoops Analysis:EDDIE An excellent shooter, can elevate and stroke the 3 point shot, can create his shot, nice mid-range jumper, moves without the ball to get open, is a good rebounder, can get to the rim, nice basketball body.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    He mentioned WSU in today's article on Rivals. He also mentioned Pepperdine is recruiting. He didn't mention aTm. And apparently this kid can shoot from the outside and attack the basket.

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    RDR has no reason to have to explain himself. Even Turgeon has commented on how tough it is recruiting in Texas because of coach Gillespie. Not only is he a good recruiter, he has the benefit of recruiting to the Big 12 to help him. Kids in Texas here a lot more about them than they do the Valley.
    Not to mention that Barnes gets the absolute best players in Texas every year and Knight has name recognition for recruits as well. All that being said, MT has done very well in Texas and I expect that to continue.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    RDR has no reason to have to explain himself. Even Turgeon has commented on how tough it is recruiting in Texas because of coach Gillespie. Not only is he a good recruiter, he has the benefit of recruiting to the Big 12 to help him. Kids in Texas here a lot more about them than they do the Valley.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky Del Rio
    replied
    Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
    oh yeah. well we have spin and turg.

how bout them apples.
    You have your panties in a bunch unnecessarily.

My comment about Coach Gillespie was not intended to diminish the recruiting abilities of the Shocker staff. I was merely pointing out that Coach Gillespie is very stong competition.

I don't expect Coach Spinnelli will be doing much recruiting in the southern climes.

I hope the Shockers are successful in signing any player being recruited regardless of the competition.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Applesauce b****!

Leave a comment:

• InWuWeTrust
    replied
    oh yeah. well we have spin and turg.

how bout them apples.

Leave a comment:

• Ricky Del Rio
    replied
    Re: Eddie Thompson

Originally posted by SubGod22
    6-3 SG 190. Houston (TX) Class of '07

Only thing is says is that he's being recruited by aTm and Wichita State.

No article at the moment.
    Coach Gillespie is a very fine recruiter. He has the reputation of being the best recruiter in Texas.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    started a topic Eddie Thompson

Eddie Thompson

6-3 SG 190. Houston (TX) Class of '07

Only thing is says is that he's being recruited by aTm and Wichita State.

No article at the moment.
Working...
X