Sterling Chapman 6'5 G 2021 Campus to Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Not a good feeling about his staying home. Has un-pinned all of his Shocker tweets. Guts says he's headed for Tulsa but who knows. Sure like to see our home town kids stay home.
    Yeah.

AC's are one in a billion. This kid might not be made that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah.

AC's are one in a billion. This kid might not be made that way.
      Maybe you know, if he signs, is the school obligated to give a scholarship? I know technically there are none available next year if everyone stays (like there's a chance in hell that happens). Or can a new coach come in and say he doesn't want him? Just curious.

Comment

• I like the kid but if he's rather not stick around, I wish him well. However, I will never wish Tulsa well and at least 2-3 times a year, if he goes there, I hope he fails miserably and we kick his ass.

Comment

• I just think of players like Tyson and Sterling (and Cle, Ragland, Ramon, etc) that were behind Marshall and then I think of the loudest voices against Marshall.

Boy, I sure wish the first group’s voices had won out...
          The Assman

Comment

• I'm still optimistic. I think he wants to play at WSU

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Maybe you know, if he signs, is the school obligated to give a scholarship? I know technically there are none available next year if everyone stays (like there's a chance in hell that happens). Or can a new coach come in and say he doesn't want him? Just curious.
              We have scholarships available even if everyone stays. Seniors that stay get a scholarship waiver for this next year towards the 13 scholarship limit.

Taylor mentioning the signing while also not commenting on where he thinks he goes gives me hope. Seems like something he would do if he knew he was signing here still.

Comment

• Commits to Tulsa

Comment

• LOL
                  The Assman

Comment

• Guess that's Marshall's last parting gift to Tulsa.

Comment

• Hope ******* and Shaq are happy. Wish Mr Sterling a successful life.

Comment

• More power to him, he will get demolished at Tulsa by the current roster at WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                          Great news!

On another note, why does Tulsa even try to recruit the same kids as us anymore? Just take our end-of-bench transfers and call it a day...
                          Looks like his decommitment from the rage monster and signing an LOI with us is exactly why we stayed in on him you wheat eating goons.

Comment

• I dunno, I would rather go to WSU with the current uncertainty, than the certainty of mediocrity at Tulsa. But that's just me. I'm biased.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I wonder if he gets booed

Comment

• Damn. Well, wish him well except for when he plays us I guess. It’d be kind of hard to get excited about going to Tulsa after previously committing to your hometown team who is a far better program IMO.

Hope it works out for him though, not gonna root against a Wichita kid

Comment

Working...
                                X